• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "i'm sorry, really i am. Y'know i can barely stand that man anyways."

((Oof. XD ))

"I forgive ya." Reaver pouted, placing his head on Graham's shoulder.

"DAD, question." Adrian peeked over to to Dei once he spoke.

"Possible answer." Adrian spoke.

Dei-Loki stared for a moment at that before finally speaking. "Why do they ask ya if ya wanna join the villains if it won't let ya?"

Adrian sipped his desert in thought before taking the straw from his mouth again, swallowing the milkshake. "Because they're asshats. There's hacking ya can do t' play as Team Rocket, Team Magma, etc, though. Depending on which one yer playin'. Bigger fan of Team Rocket, compared t' the others, though."

"Y' know how t' do that?"

Adrian then nodded, setting his drink down as he smirked. "I can do that if ya want?"

Dei-Loki's eyes lit up at this, "PLEASE!?"

((Oof. XD ))

"I forgive ya." Reaver pouted, placing his head on Graham's shoulder.

"DAD, question." Adrian peeked over to to Dei once he spoke.

"Possible answer." Adrian spoke.

Dei-Loki stared for a moment at that before finally speaking. "Why do they ask ya if ya wanna join the villains if it won't let ya?"

Adrian sipped his desert in thought before taking the straw from his mouth again, swallowing the milkshake. "Because they're asshats. There's hacking ya can do t' play as Team Rocket, Team Magma, etc, though. Depending on which one yer playin'. Bigger fan of Team Rocket, compared t' the others, though."

"Y' know how t' do that?"

Adrian then nodded, setting his drink down as he smirked. "I can do that if ya want?"

Dei-Loki's eyes lit up at this, "PLEASE!?"
"What's happening?" Graham asked.

"What's happening?" Graham asked.

"Corruption." Malvo stated, looking from her food to Graham. "On a global scale."

"EEEH, wrong! We protect the world from devastation!" Adrian grinned wide.

Dei-Loki grinned as well. "And unite all peoples within our nation."

Malvo groaned. "I can't believe I'm related to you people."

Adrian stood up on his seat, placing a fist on his chest. "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

Dei-Loki stood up next as he did the same, smiling like a proud dork. "To extend our reach t' the stars above!"

"ADRIAN!"

"DIPPER!"

Then both of them together; "Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"That's right." Reaver muttered.

"Corruption." Malvo stated, looking from her food to Graham. "On a global scale."

"EEEH, wrong! We protect the world from devastation!" Adrian grinned wide.

Dei-Loki grinned as well. "And unite all peoples within our nation."

Malvo groaned. "I can't believe I'm related to you people."

Adrian stood up on his seat, placing a fist on his chest. "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

Dei-Loki stood up next as he did the same, smiling like a proud dork. "To extend our reach t' the stars above!"

"ADRIAN!"

"DIPPER!"

Then both of them together; "Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"That's right." Reaver muttered.
Graham oofed big time. "What is happening? I thought i was a dork."

Graham oofed big time. "What is happening? I thought i was a dork."

Reaver peeked up to Graham, softly poking his cheek with a fry. "Pokรฉmon, sugar beah."

Malvo sunk in her seat out of embarrassment.

Graham smirked, "Reaver's got a very good point. They have the mega extreme delux pack of dorkiness."

Reaver grinned at the conformation as the other two dropped back to a sit.

"Double trouble." Adrian grinned.

"Y' and that bubble have been nothin' but trouble!" Dei-Loki quoted Mr. Kraaaabs.

Reaver grinned at the conformation as the other two dropped back to a sit.

"Double trouble." Adrian grinned.

"Y' and that bubble have been nothin' but trouble!" Dei-Loki quoted Mr. Kraaaabs.
"I feel like they're on a different dimension now." Graham said.

Graham looked to Reaver, blinking before nodding. "We lost them a looooooong time ago, didn't we?"

Reaver nodded to that. "A long, loooong time ago."

"I caaan still remember how that music used t' make me smile~" Adrian sang out.

((Another music segment is on the rise. I can feel it.))

Reaver nodded to that. "A long, loooong time ago."

"I caaan still remember how that music used t' make me smile~" Adrian sang out.

((Another music segment is on the rise. I can feel it.))
Graham sighed, "here we go again."

(XD I'm Graham again but a little more happy about how happy it makes Adrian and Dei.)

Graham sighed, "here we go again."

(XD I'm Graham again but a little more happy about how happy it makes Adrian and Dei.)

Reaver huffed and Adrian continued soft and smooth. "And I knew if I had my chance, that I could make those people dance, and maybe... They'd be happy... F'r a while~"

Graham grinned, "but it's so random to do it now out of all the places especially!"

"Ya know why it works though?" Adrian pointed over to Dei-Loki, who'd who'd finally look to be at peace for once in the first few hours, happily talking to his sister so she didn't feel so embarrassed.

"Ya know why it works though?" Adrian pointed over to Dei-Loki, who'd who'd finally look to be at peace for once in the first few hours, happily talking to his sister so she didn't feel so embarrassed.
Graham smiled, "okay you have a fair point."

Graham smiled, "okay you have a fair point."

Reaver smiled a bit at that, reaching around as he patted Adrian on the back. "Good thinkin'. Yer still at Maximum Dorkage tho."

"Maaaaaaaaalvyyyy." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo blinking. "GUESS WHAT."

"Hmm?"

"Hooow caaaaan you seeeeeee into my eeeeeeeeyes--"

"LIKE OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS." Malvo belted out, blinking before punching Dei in the arm as he laughed.

Reaver smiled a bit at that, reaching around as he patted Adrian on the back. "Good thinkin'. Yer still at Maximum Dorkage tho."

"Maaaaaaaaalvyyyy." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo blinking. "GUESS WHAT."

"Hmm?"

"Hooow caaaaan you seeeeeee into my eeeeeeeeyes--"

"LIKE OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS." Malvo belted out, blinking before punching Dei in the arm as he laughed.
Graham gasped, "they're infecting her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back