• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(Soooooooooooon)

Graham then laid back down. "So what do you want?"

Snapping back once Graham stopped, Reaver blinked and smiled - rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I'm not sure yet." 'LOOOOOOOVE!'

"Hmmmmm? Well, when you know, let me know, and i'll do it for you."

Inner Chibi Reaver gave a loud, incoherent squeal at the truckload of ideas that poured out on top of him. All written on paper with a few... sketches... on some of the papers, while the actual Reaver stared off at his imagination. Akumu and Malvo snickering as they watched the rather zoned out expression.

Inner Chibi Reaver gave a loud, incoherent squeal at the truckload of ideas that poured out on top of him. All written on paper with a few... sketches... on some of the papers, while the actual Reaver stared off at his imagination. Akumu and Malvo snickering as they watched the rather zoned out expression.

Graham quirked his brow at that, "please don't let it be a punishment, Gods."

Graham quirked his brow at that, "please don't let it be a punishment, Gods."

Another squeal was given under the mound of papers in Reaver's brain, nearly prompting him to slide out of his seat before he'd shake his head. "N... Nah, it won't be." 'Not for meee.'

Another squeal was given under the mound of papers in Reaver's brain, nearly prompting him to slide out of his seat before he'd shake his head. "N... Nah, it won't be." 'Not for meee.'

"Oh thank you for having mercy. Well then just tell me and i'll do it. No eating dog crap tho. Or any crap for that matter."

"Oh thank you for having mercy. Well then just tell me and i'll do it. No eating dog crap tho. Or any crap for that matter."

"Definitely no crap eating." Reaver shuttered, Malvo holding a mischievous grin as she peeked over the sled.

"I know what it iiiiiis."

(Little fricken devil.)

(I LOVE HER! XD)

Graham smiled at Malvo. "And what is that, honey?"

(SAAAAAME. XD)

Reaver widened his eyes, looking over to Malvo with eyes that said 'PLEASE NO'.

Malvo watched Reaver's eyes before looking to Graham. "What's in it fer me, if I tell ya?"

(I think I hear Reaver's mind screaming in the distance.)

(SAAAAAME. XD)

Reaver widened his eyes, looking over to Malvo with eyes that said 'PLEASE NO'.

Malvo watched Reaver's eyes before looking to Graham. "What's in it fer me, if I tell ya?"

(I think I hear Reaver's mind screaming in the distance.)

(Malvo: Good! Good! MWAHAHAH!)

Graham smiled, "i'll buy you a truck's worth of caramel candies."

(Malvo: Good! Good! MWAHAHAH!)

Graham smiled, "i'll buy you a truck's worth of caramel candies."

Malvo's eyes lit up at this as Reaver widened his own.

Reaver then managed a smile. "Malvy, I'll buy you two truckloads, if ya keep it a surprise." (Literally couldn't think of anything else. XD)

Malvo's eyes lit up at this as Reaver widened his own.

Reaver then managed a smile. "Malvy, I'll buy you two truckloads, if ya keep it a surprise." (Literally couldn't think of anything else. XD)

Graham then squinted to Reaver before smiled. "Malvy, remember a few hours ago when i talked about that thing? Don'y you think i deserve it?"

Graham then squinted to Reaver before smiled. "Malvy, remember a few hours ago when i talked about that thing? Don'y you think i deserve it?"

"What thing?" Reaver asked, soon dropping the question with a shake of his head as he moved to sit beside Malvo on the floor. A grin on his face. "I think I deserve it to be hush hush because of how much of a more favourable uncle I am t' youuuu. Remember? Yer second Valhalla Day here? 'Wow, uncle woof, ur da best!'"

Malvo blinked several times, looking back and forth between both Graham and Reaver.

"What thing?" Reaver asked, soon dropping the question with a shake of his head as he moved to sit beside Malvo on the floor. A grin on his face. "I think I deserve it to be hush hush because of how much of a more favourable uncle I am t' youuuu. Remember? Yer second Valhalla Day here? 'Wow, uncle woof, ur da best!'"

Malvo blinked several times, looking back and forth between both Graham and Reaver.

Graham squinted at Reaver before (I CAN"T HELP IT ;-;+) Tackling him onto the ground. He straddled the younger male's lap before pinning his arms above his head. "Reaaaaaa! Let her tell me!"

Graham squinted at Reaver before (I CAN"T HELP IT ;-;+) Tackling him onto the ground. He straddled the younger male's lap before pinning his arms above his head. "Reaaaaaa! Let her tell me!"

Reaver yelped in surprise, looking up at Graham with a blush before closing his eyes. "Never!"

Reaver yelped in surprise, looking up at Graham with a blush before closing his eyes. "Never!"

Graham leaned close to his eyes, breathing fiercely against Reaver's cheeks like a dragon. "Reaaaaaaaaaaa-veeeeeeeeeeeer. Don't make me ask again."

Graham leaned close to his eyes, breathing fiercely against Reaver's cheeks like a dragon. "Reaaaaaaaaaaa-veeeeeeeeeeeer. Don't make me ask again."

Reaver's cheeks reddened further, keeping his eyes closed as he turned his face away.

Figuring uncle woof had enough, Malvo - the Chloe in the making - huffed before smiling as she covered for Reaver. "It's t' help him melt the ice in the courtyard without gettin' in trouble."

Reaver's cheeks reddened further, keeping his eyes closed as he turned his face away.

Figuring uncle woof had enough, Malvo - the Chloe in the making - huffed before smiling as she covered for Reaver. "It's t' help him melt the ice in the courtyard without gettin' in trouble."

Graham sat up straight, looking to Malvo before back to Reaver. He cocked his head. "Ah, is that what it is? Rea, you don't have to be nervous about telling me that. I'll gladly help you." (I refuse to move him.)

Graham sat up straight, looking to Malvo before back to Reaver. He cocked his head. "Ah, is that what it is? Rea, you don't have to be nervous about telling me that. I'll gladly help you." (I refuse to move him.)

'I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnad--' Reaver opened an eye, looking to Graham. "I... heh... what?"

'I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnadie, I'mgonnad--' Reaver opened an eye, looking to Graham. "I... heh... what?"

Graham snickered, "i'm going to help you with the ice in the courtyard. I swear, you really need to wear protective ear plugs when you work."

Graham snickered, "i'm going to help you with the ice in the courtyard. I swear, you really need to wear protective ear plugs when you work."

Reaver blinked a few times, looking off to the side. "Heh... yeah... It must've just been because my ears are ringing."

"Y-Yep, that's it." Reaver then looked up at Graham before looking away again. "Now, could... could ya get off before ya get me sick?" 'noooOOOOOOH!'

Graham laughed, nodding before sliding back up onto the couch. He laid down, sighing after the pressure went away from his frontal lobe. "I'll help you tomorrow then with that. I need an ice-bag. Do we still have some?" He slowly sat up.

Graham laughed, nodding before sliding back up onto the couch. He laid down, sighing after the pressure went away from his frontal lobe. "I'll help you tomorrow then with that. I need an ice-bag. Do we still have some?" He slowly sat up.

Reaver quietly huffed in a mix of thankfulness, as well as disappointment that the closeness ended. And, sitting up, Reaver nodding while pulling himself to his feet. "We do. Want me t' go get you one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back