• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings enemies to lovers plots (craving naruto)

Romance

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About Me
Hey there! I'm Azula (Az), I've been roleplaying for over ten years now though I have been on and off of RPN. I'm a 23 year old female recent college grad on U.S. Eastern time. I consider myself semi-lit, usually 5+ paragraphs depending on inspiration and never less than 3. I always play a female character, but I almost always double as a male character too. I prefer MxF as a main but can do FxF and MxM as well.

I am looking for a very casual roleplay partner. I work full time and honestly my muse just comes in goes in waves. I will fully geek out over characters but I also need to take a break every once in a while. Truthfully, I take quite a few hiatuses throughout the year. Life is absolutely chaotic so sometimes I disappear without warning for a few weeks but I always come back. I am looking for a long term partner who is okay with my busy schedule and inconsistent posting. Sometimes I reply 5 times in a day and sometimes it takes 2 weeks for me to even open RPN. I love ooc chatter, it helps me get even more into the story if we can be friends outside the rp. I need someone who understand that I have roughly 2 working brain cells at all times.

I am very flexible with plot and what not, so message me if you like any of my plots below or like my characters and have a plot of your own in mind. All I care about is that our characters are each complex enough to keep the story interesting.

My plots are all listed below but I am currently most craving: I am very much craving something in the Naruto universe at the moment. Give me Kakashi and I will love you forever.

What I look for in a partner:
- please be respectful
- please be semi-literate (3+ paragraphs a post)
- use proper grammar (doesn't have to be perfect!)
- please be 17+ as mature themes may be used
- romance is a must but shouldn't be the entire plot
- please be willing to double (that way we both get a love interest)

Prompts

• original.jpg

Wordbank
    Enemies to lovers | Rivalry | Slow-burn romance | Complicated romance
    Superheroes | Powers | Fake Dating | Drama
    Jealousy | Forbidden romance | Soulmates | Assassins
    Boxing | Mafia | Anti-heroes | Game of Thrones | Fantasy
    Medieval Fantasy | Action | Espionage | Spy | Crime
    War | Royalty | Friendship| Roommates
    Space opera | Myths | God/Goddess | DC Universe
    Opposites Attract | Pining | Criminals | Morally Grey
    Co-workers | Bands | Pirates
    Darker themes (depression, addiction, etc.)

Check out my plot ideas listed below. Italics is who I want to play, bold is who I would prefer you to play.

Last edited:
Star Wars
Realistic/Modern Plots

• tumblr_or0yddYPzH1u6h6bqo3_500.jpg

Crimes of Passion
    muse a is having a fun night out with her roommates when she ends up getting into a bar fight with a creepy guy who's been feeling up her friend, muse b is either the bartender who steps in and drags her out, cleaning her wounds and calming her down. little does muse a know that the man she just punched was a member of a notorious underground crime organization, who is now out for revenge on the little brunette who broke his jaw. luckily for her, muse b is a high up member of a rival gang and offers to protect her. muse a gets dragged deeper and deeper into this seedy underground and muse bjust wants to protect her.

Last edited:
Fantasy

• original.jpg

Worthy
    muse a is a warrior princess who has just come to power over her tribe/kingdom after the death of her parents. to claim her rightful throne, she must be wed by the end of the year. the princess doesn't want to marry, but refuses to let her crown be taken. muse b is one of the many suitors entering the competition to be her husband.

Last edited:
a z u l a a z u l a your Star Wars plot is seriously awesome. Id be down to rp it! I read through your rules like 3 times but I didn’t see anything about canon characters? (Sorry if I just missed it >.<) Do you do canons first doubling? I wanted to have my oc working off of Luke. Let me know!

Hi there! I’m reading your plots and honestly I very much love the plots: Worthy, Demons in my Bed, Young Justice, and Percy Jackson,

I would love to see how we could do doubling for them and involve multiple dynamics and separate couples in those storylines :)

Hello! I've read your stuff just about two times now and I'm obsessed with your fantasy plot Thorns! I'd totally be up for it if you are!

Hi there!! I am very much dying for a bit of HP roleplay. Admittedly, I've been stumbling through Draco tiktok and Jilly tiktok and I'm...well I'm sucked back in. If you're still looking for something HP let me know? I'd be happy to PM you!

watched 10 Things I Hate About You for the millionth time and am once again craving enemies to lovers/rival to lovers

Hello Queen.

I do love the idea of constant back and forth between characters that grows into an intense, passionate relationship. If you still have room for another partner, please do PM and I can tell you which of the plots I am interested in. Warning, there are many of them that have caught my attention, mostly in the fantasy region with Percy Jackson being the one fandom plot of my interest. Anyways, hope to hear from you.

Hello, I’m interested in sooooooo many of your plots and down to plot characters for any of the plots below.

• Crimes of passion
• Assassins
• Weapons
• Young justice
• Percy Jackson

I may have a plot or two in the villain/Hero genre as well as the boxing ring. Shall I dm you with more details?

i literally saw a bit of 10 Things I Hate About You today and thought it would be such a fun base for a rp. if you’re still looking - I’m so down! i would prefer to write a female character but am definitely willing to discuss some ideas to where I could double as a male for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back