• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello and welcome beautiful stranger that decided to click on this thread. As the title suggests, I’ve been craving to do a pirate roleplay. But, before I start elaborating on my ideas, there are a few things you should know about me to make sure we’ll stick (:

✔️I’m a 14 year old female and my pronouns are she/her. Age is not a problem for me as long as you’re not a 40 year-old person because well, that would make me feel weird. Totally understand if you’re not willing to roleplay with a minor though
✔️Timezone is EET and would prefer if yours is similar. Not necessary though
✔️Just like every person, I have a life and I will not always be available to respond either due to school, boredom or writer’s block but generally speaking I can post at least once every 10 to 14 days. I don’t expect you to reply as often as me and you can always tell me if you need more time but please don’t take longer than 30 days to respond.
✔️My post lengths vary depending on the scene and what I have to work with but they can range from 300-700 words and I would consider myself semi-literate and I expect you to be able to match my posts
✔️English isn’t my native so I naturally will make mistakes on occasion but I‘d say I’m almost fluent and you too should have at least a decent grasp of the language.
✔️I Am actually not ghost friendly and while I would never get mad if you tell me you need to drop the rp, I would very much be annoyed if you disappear without a word. I am looking for committed and long-term partners but I understand that things happen and you may need to drop the rp. However, I like to repost my ideas if the rp dies out and I won’t be able to do so if you haven’t notified me.
✔️Ngl I really enjoy darker themes and don’t have any triggers but please tell me if you have any
✔️I love OOC chat and would really enjoy creating moodboards, playlists and such for our characters

okayyy now that we are finished with all the boring stuff it’s time to discuss my ideas. So I would love to do romance-based rps and specifically, enemies to lovers. I’d much rather do FxM pairings but I’m willing to do FxF or non-binary pairings but I don’t do MxM. Ah and I always prefer to play female characters but I’m willing to play a male if you want to do a straight pairing but want the girl. Im also willing to double but I prefer being more focused on our main characters.

pairings:

pirate x pirate
pirate x stowaway (really craving this one)
assasin x assassin
gang/mafia member x gang/mafia member

Note: I feel like for the pairings above, the two characters could be forced to work together either for survival/profit reasons or because their bosses have obliged them too.

So that’s what I’ve got for now, feel more than free to drop any suggestions or any other ideas or plots you may have .You may reply in this thread or pm me, I don’t have a specific preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back