• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Enemies to Lovers fantasy rp

QueenSolus

I am looking for someone who is interested in a fantasy roleplay with elves. It would be an enemies to lovers roleplay with action, adventure, and tragedy. All I require is that you can write at least 1-3 paragraphs and that I can understand what you are writing. Also you would be playing a dark elf king. Let me know if you are interested. The plot is pretty loose so there is plenty of room to add your own touch and ideas! If you are interested let me know and I will go into more detail.

King Tolrek Zirlena
75yo, appears to be 30 to humans.
8'2"
Bulky athletic build
Dark brown skin with black and dark green patches scattered in.
Dark green and black hair
Gold eyes

His father stepped down from the Iron Forest kingdom 20 years ago once he realized Tolrek's charisma and success had rapidly elevated his popularity. Tolrek took over and shared his vision of bringing several scattered tribes into the kingdom and expanding their territory to cover the entire North Forest.

The Iron Forest Kingdom was limited to the western section of the North Forest, with Dwarves claiming the few mountains and many hills in the central part of North Forest, and humans east of that.

Annexing the scattered tribes wasn't too hard. Only a few leaders had to be crucified to get the masses to agree to having a new king.

Now there were covert missions being ran against the Dwarves to try and weaken and divide the citizens to make a future invasion more effective.

Their were lots of spy missions into the human's area, but no aggressive action yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back