• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Enemies to Friends/Lovers + others (rp search!)

Faydflowright

A Wild Fay Has Appeared!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! I'm Alex (or Fay) and I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a 1x1 with someone either here or on Discord.

just some facts about me and what I'm looking for in a partner:
- I'm almost 30 f so please be 18+
- Not looking for an NSFW rp, I don't mind adult themes, but nothing graphic or kinky
- M/F stories only please
- Semi-lit to Lit writer
- I work from home full time as an illustrator (so time can be all over the place... but pictures may happen!)
- Looking to collaborate and create a fun story, not just a random paring. So ooc and plotting is a must!
- I'm a picture hunter, so prepare for pictures
- Not going to lie, I quite miss writing the Male lead in the story I miss my bois!

Below are some plot ideas I've been craving lately:

Enemies to Friends/Lovers :bishiesparklesl:
I'm REALLY wanting to write a story centered around my favorite trope of all times "enemies to lovers" or even enemies to friends to lovers. The paring of people from opposite sides of war or other social issues is super fun! This idea is a bit open for type of plot and story, so if you're interested in creating a story from scratch, let's plot together!

Immortal Butler
I started plotting this with someone else before, but they got busy so I would love to continue the story with someone. The idea is that there is a well off grandmother who has a butler who's been serving her ever since she was a child. He's immortal (or a kitsune, or something), and grandma has been a bit of a "Miss Marple" her entire life. She has a grand daughter who she tells her adventures too. There's one mystery though that she never liked the conclusion of... something just felt off about it.

Then one day grandma dies suddenly and the estate and butler are then passed to the grand daughter. The granddaughter and the butler then work together to solve what's going on.

(I saw this as more of a historical mystery story like taking place in the 60s or 70s with that dash of magic, but it could easily translated into a fantasy or any time period too.)

Super Hero World (or MHA)
I would love to write a story that takes place in a super hero world similar to My Hero Academia (or in the MHA universe, but just elsewhere).
Personally, I would love to see how a MHA world would function about 100 years after the main story with the idea of the quirks turning people into monsters. So mutants basically went from abnomolies, to heroes, now to monsters. Post Apoc world with this concept would be SUPER fun to play with!

That's all for now, but let me know if any of those sound interesting.
Thanks for your time! :D

Yello hello. I saw your roleplay ad and I was interested in the Enemies to Friends/Lovers. Though, I must ask if you are opposed to playing canon characters.
Hiya! It really depends on the fandom and/or character. What were you thinking?

Hiya! It really depends on the fandom and/or character. What were you thinking?
Well, I was thinking of a certain character from the recent FNaF game: Security Breach. A certain Daycare Attendant(Sun/Moon). If you're unable to, that's perfectly fine.

Well, I was thinking of a certain character from the recent FNaF game: Security Breach. A certain Daycare Attendant(Sun/Moon). If you're unable to, that's perfectly fine.
Aah, sorry, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the series. Good luck though!

Howdy, nice concept ya got here.

So, I've actually been thinking of something in a similar vein. I was going to post a request for tech user x magic user, which means naturally they'd but heads quite often before accepting each other's styles. I think this could blend incredibly well with enemies to friends/lovers, and a world where tech and magic exist in tandem is just BEGGING to be developed. This could work well in a superhero world too I think, with one being more of an "Iron Man" and the other a "Scarlet Witch" of sorts. Perhaps we could go as far as having one be a villain and the other a hero, but that's a matter of plotting.

Anyways, very much interested in picking this up if you're accepting. Also, crazed concept art fan over here as well, so trading pictures sounds good to me.

Hey! I'd love to plot an enemies to lovers story with you, as long as you're okay with slow replies during the week (I know you said time is all over the place so I appreciate that) since I work 8-6 :)

Howdy! I'm Alex (or Fay) and I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing a 1x1 with someone either here or on Discord.

just some facts about me and what I'm looking for in a partner:
- I'm almost 30 f so please be 18+
- Not looking for an NSFW rp, I don't mind adult themes, but nothing graphic or kinky
- M/F stories only please
- Semi-lit to Lit writer
- I work from home full time as an illustrator (so time can be all over the place... but pictures may happen!)
- Looking to collaborate and create a fun story, not just a random paring. So ooc and plotting is a must!
- I'm a picture hunter, so prepare for pictures
- Not going to lie, I quite miss writing the Male lead in the story I miss my bois!

Below are some plot ideas I've been craving lately:

Enemies to Friends/Lovers :bishiesparklesl:
I'm REALLY wanting to write a story centered around my favorite trope of all times "enemies to lovers" or even enemies to friends to lovers. The paring of people from opposite sides of war or other social issues is super fun! This idea is a bit open for type of plot and story, so if you're interested in creating a story from scratch, let's plot together!

Immortal Butler
I started plotting this with someone else before, but they got busy so I would love to continue the story with someone. The idea is that there is a well off grandmother who has a butler who's been serving her ever since she was a child. He's immortal (or a kitsune, or something), and grandma has been a bit of a "Miss Marple" her entire life. She has a grand daughter who she tells her adventures too. There's one mystery though that she never liked the conclusion of... something just felt off about it.

Then one day grandma dies suddenly and the estate and butler are then passed to the grand daughter. The granddaughter and the butler then work together to solve what's going on.

(I saw this as more of a historical mystery story like taking place in the 60s or 70s with that dash of magic, but it could easily translated into a fantasy or any time period too.)

Super Hero World (or MHA)
I would love to write a story that takes place in a super hero world similar to My Hero Academia (or in the MHA universe, but just elsewhere).
Personally, I would love to see how a MHA world would function about 100 years after the main story with the idea of the quirks turning people into monsters. So mutants basically went from abnomolies, to heroes, now to monsters. Post Apoc world with this concept would be SUPER fun to play with!

That's all for now, but let me know if any of those sound interesting.
Thanks for your time! :D
Hello! I love enemies to lovers and also MHA ^^ I would be interested in roleplaying with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back