• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ENDURE & SURVIE— CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

arthur morgan.

be loyal to what matters

requisite
  • full name
  • age (youngest can be 15)
  • p.o.b
  • race/ethnicity
  • role; you may create a role if you wish, simply send me a pm about your idea and i’ll let you know if it’s okay
  • inventory (be mindful of what your character has, make it realistic and worry about weight.)
  • weapon(s); (again, be mindful. i am willing to let characters have three weapons, but i wont allow one character have three assault rifles or whatever; just be mindful pls.)
  • how long have they been at the sanctuary?
in-depth
  • visuals (height, looks, scars, etc)
  • history (life before outbreak and after. can be in depth are vague. up to you)
  • persona (a brief description of their personality, one beefy paragraph minimum. can dump personality traits as well. strengths, weaknesses, fears & ambitions)
  • headcanons (like little facts and tidbits about them, minimum 15)
  • relationships (can be whoever you want, could even be someone from the ‘villains’ of our story.)

get to know em
(respond to these in character! can be in third or first person, whatever you wish! you can answer all of them or 3 minimum! this is just for fun, doesn’t have to be super long but more then 5 sentences appreciated ❤️)
  • do they believe a cure can be created? why or why not
  • what keeps you living? what keeps you fighting in this world?
  • do you view the infected as people still or simply monsters? why?
  • if you saw a family in need, would you offer them help? even if it meant putting yourself in need, why or why not?
  • what do you think is most important to know in this new world? what is least important.
  • imagine you and the person your with are being hunted down when out of no where the other severely twisted their ankle and need your help. are you leaving them behind and saving your own skin, or endangering yourself to help them?
  • are you willing to have your character die? yes or no.
things to know
  1. if you need an extension let me know, i’m more then willing since i know everyone has lives and such
  2. if you have questions about anything simply send me a message or tag me in the ooc chat on here
  3. discord! after characters are picked we will be plotting via discord :)
  4. pls use realistic face claims and if you don’t want to use one simply write a more detailed description of their looks
  5. if you want to add more things to your cs please do! what i have written down is simply what i want to see, so if you have more pls go a head and add it in

CHARACTER SHEET.
code by birth of venus.

Mary-Faith Daniel

#Not Just A Punk

#zoe margaret colletti

♡coded by uxie♡

Araki Yuka

#RAISED BY THE WOLVES

#Yuri Tsunematsu

♡coded by uxie♡

moishe abrams

#to the end of the line