• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy End's Beginning OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Chat and questions to be posted here.

So one of the questions asked, what type of magic is allowed.
-- The types of magic will generally be placed into Attack | Defense | Support
--- Those are the general types, but the branches allowed for this will be enormous. The limits of course would be costs to use and effects.
---- All magic magic must have an elemental attribute of some sort. Each character can only use one elemental magic, but they can have a characters able to use all three types of magic to varying degrees.
----- The main evil magic {Kor (corruption hehe)} will still have an attribute, but will be stronger because if will be life magic. This means it will use life force to fuel it's effects. The source of life can come from either themselves or other creatures. However using such evil comes at a price of course. Mainly it disfigures the body in various ways, most common is discoloration of the eyes to complete black. Using this magic also slowly causes the user to go crazy.

So I have a character in mind but the thing is he is a user of Chaos magic but I wouldnt want him in a main antoganist role more like assisting the main antagonist. I figure maybe it could be an ancient offshoot of something cause it takes a great toll on its user as well. Obviously it's just a thought I had if not I can probably come up with something that fits better.

So basically users of Chaos Magic can create, shape, and manipulate the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way. Obviously that's a lot of abilities but I was thinking to cut it down to the basics still powerful but not overpowered. So i was thinking Energy manipulation, chaos inducement, chaos energy attacks, and a few others. Its weaknesses are pretty big too
  • Must be strong enough to manipulate the chaotic nature of this magic.
  • Magic does not specifically guarantee protection for the user's physical body.
  • Most unstable/hardest to control type of magic. Also I'm gonna have that it makes the user physically weak to the point where a simple punch from a toddler would break bones so they would rely heavily on their magic which ironically makes them even more weak. Here's a picture of what my character would look like a088de2118323888ce03e3b059ce1206.png
As I said it was just an idea I had and his ssole purpose would be to help the antagonist in a support role as all he wants is to spread chaos because it keeps him powered.

Sooo that does sound interesting. However I would have a request, this magic a forbidden magic like Kor magic, using it has to be limited, like a trump card. I'm going to have the only energy kingdom player but his power will be quite restricted for a good portion of the RP. Otherwise your guy would be a good baddie to fight against

Oh I would most definitely be down with that my dudes gonna be a maniac anyways talking nonsense about chaos and just generally being a nut bag not showing his real power to anyone so he just looks like a loon. I figure since it's a forbidden magic his aura would just be crazy powerful and evil and that's how he gets by with people either believing his abilities without seeing or what not.

I just see everyone doubting him except the main baddy until the good guys attack and he gets all yugioh and is like "you've activated my trap card fools" and just goes buck wild.

Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos
Heyo! I just have a quick question: I have a particular OC who would fit nicely in the Kingdom of Darkness as a neutral character, and, if you'll allow me, I have a developed lore for her that allows her to have connections with a foreign land. Would this be okay? I figured it could perhaps bring in some possibilities for a wider range of effect.

So I think I’m going to be a lightning mage, but how is this going to work. I mean my plan is to be "good” (if that makes sense) , but are we going to meet eachother or what?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre - yes that's fine. Or maybe a prince? Lessens political power but still gives authority.

Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim - Elements don't define your alignment. So yes you can have a good lightning mage. Or a evil light mage. I was thinking of starting off with my character fighting a horde creature and that would draw whoever's near by together.

animegirl20 animegirl20 - I was thinking of the horde as not a single species but a bunch of species tainted by Kor magic. However in the beginning they will mostly be mindless monsters or spirits.

Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos OK, hEy!! So what Kingdoms are there? Like a list or something I missed unless its player driven? Also! Is there a class of magic for those who arent especially talented or "commoners" magic. Charms/Basic protection spells/Runes

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre - yes that's fine. Or maybe a prince? Lessens political power but still gives authority.

Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim - Elements don't define your alignment. So yes you can have a good lightning mage. Or a evil light mage. I was thinking of starting off with my character fighting a horde creature and that would draw whoever's near by together.

animegirl20 animegirl20 - I was thinking of the horde as not a single species but a bunch of species tainted by Kor magic. However in the beginning they will mostly be mindless monsters or spirits.
Ok, so those spirits could possess someone or like current ones mind?

Bumpity bump. I know it's been a while, but are we still gonna do this? I reserved a spot in the CS thread for a CS that's basically already done, but I haven't posted it b/c I was waiting to check out more information and lore (if it was gonna be added).

Bumpity bump. I know it's been a while, but are we still gonna do this? I reserved a spot in the CS thread for a CS that's basically already done, but I haven't posted it b/c I was waiting to check out more information and lore (if it was gonna be added).
I'm in the same boat character is ready but waiting on lore and wondering if we are still doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back