• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Endgame (Superhero RP)

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
Before time, before space, there were beings of such power that their very existence transcended all reality. The Ancient Ones, a group so shrouded in mystery that their stories are told now as nothing more than myths and legends. Hushed campfire whispers speak of Ellaniara, the leviathan that tamed the seas. Scrawled notes in classrooms mention Dii, who feasts on blood and bone. Stories, and nothing more. Nothing more.

For years, the organisation Endgame has defended Alaxi from all manner of evil, from sorcerers to invading races to strange beasts. Powerful, elite and ready for any threat, they represent the best of the human race, superpowered individuals using the pillars of technology, magic and human ability to combat any and all opposition. They are unprepared for the darkness to come. A message has arrived in the form of a mass murder: the Ancient Ones are real. One of them is here.

As the body count rises and the people begin to descend into madness, Endgame scrambles to find and put an end to the being responsible. What they don't understand is that this is no ordinary enemy. The fate of more than just the planet is at stake, and to save themselves and their people, they might just have to lose everything.

///

Hey hey hey, who wants to be a superhero?

I've been wanting to run a superhero RP for ages but I haven't had the time until now. There's (clearly) a storyline that I have in mind but once it's resolved the RP will continue and, in the vein of superhero comics, games, movies etc. may branch off into different areas, teams etc. The characters will all belong to this organisation known as Endgame (think Overwatch meets the Avengers) and will be based on the following categories: Tech, Magic and Ability. I am looking for fairly good writing ability but I'm not asking you to write a novel, I don't expect brilliant use of language or structure I just want to see that you can write fluently and consistently. Not sure how many participants I'll stop at, the more the merrier in my books. Probably be about 2-3 replies a week, although each at minimum 3 paragraphs. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! it's been a minute (a 4 year long minute) since I've done any role-play. I just now have revitalized my interest in it. I joined all of 30 minutes ago and just jumped in looking for something interesting to get in on. Mind if I jump in? i've already got most of the character created

Hi! it's been a minute (a 4 year long minute) since I've done any role-play. I just now have revitalized my interest in it. I joined all of 30 minutes ago and just jumped in looking for something interesting to get in on. Mind if I jump in? i've already got most of the character created
Go ahead my dude.

Sure, I'll join. Doesn't this belong in Realistic/Modern though? Unless this is more like Guardians of the Galaxy, in which case I'm still in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back