*Fires finger gun*
Hello and welcome to Ende Des Alten. I will be your tour guide today and lead you through this post-apocalyptic world, half of which is in ruins. But first there are some rules to follow.
1. No smoking in the vicinity.
2. No eating or drinking beyond this point.
3. You can structure your post however you want. But if you forget to do something in your post you can't fix it after someone else has posted afterwards, so be careful.
3-5. If your post is long and complex, put a summary at the end.
4. No complete conquest or successful genocide of nations/races. The winning country/countries can punish the losers, but we aren't going to force people out of the rp. Plus true genocide isn't realistic.
5. The rp isn't about world domination, obviously. Don't expect to triple the former British Empire. Feel free to have an empire and/or colonies, however.
6. If you want to switch nations because you got beat up then just make another cs. Just let me know when you do. I'll make the beat up nation an npc or something.
7. I will be the sole GM of this rp. If you want to GM with me then tell me and I'll consider it. Not being part of the rp is a big bonus since you're unbiased.
8. The point of divergence is the first world war.
9. One turn (everyone posts once) is one month
10. Taking 2-3 provinces per turn is the average for militarily active nations. Smaller-in-number/unstable nations would take one or two on average, overconfident larger-in-number nations can try for four.
11. At the end of each turn I will moderate all the posts, say what the npcs are doing, as well as give events.
12. Events are, well, events. They can be a storm, a harsh winter, a warlord deciding to join you, discovery of a factory, etc. They are here to help things feel more realistic and active instead of just a simple strategy game.
I officially open this RP. I'll probably be the first to post, since I'll post tonight.