• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ende Des Alten

BLK

ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Endes Des Alten

The year is 1948, and roughly one third of the world's population has died from disease and war. In the chaos following the outbreak of the Great War, no Tsar, Kaiser, or President was safe. The eastern front was held strong by the Russian forces against Austria Hungary and Germany, while the western front spanned from Brussels to Venice, with hundreds of kilometers of fortifications dotting the land. Countless meters given and lost saw trenches from Paris to Moscow. The Japanese invasion of Chinese Shandong saw China joining the Central Powers, giving credence to the new wave of nationalism sweeping the vast country. With the second front opening for the Russians, general Lavr Kornilov, esteemed hero of the Chinese Front led a military coup in the winter of 1916, which resulted in the absolute persecution of Russian communists, and diverted most funds previously spent in non-civilian areas to the military. The Russian war machine began to awake from it's slumber. With their awakening, however, the Germans took a gamble in Africa, waging a total war in the continent. South America found itself pitted against- or alongside- American interests in the continent. By 1919 no country remained untouched by war.
Then, in 1920, just when things couldn't get worse, The Great Flu swept through Europe. A strain of the Spanish Flu, first recorded in Italian Libya in 1916, moved from North Africa to Italy and Spain, then through all of Europe. By 1921, the flu had reached Australia and the East Indies. With the flu came a total economic collapse, and following the economy came society itself. Every great nation from the Russian Empire to the United States fell. Revolutions and anarchy reigned for years. Now, we arrive at our present date, April 2nd, 1948. Winter is coming to a close, while the new powers across the globe expand and grow, shaping the future that is to come.
Q&A
Q: What is this RP?
A: Endes Des Alten (EDA) is a nation-building roleplay set in the year 1948. You will claim tiles on a map, and make a nation from those.

Q: What nations are chosen?
A: Good question! Here's the map!
V2_Blank.png

Q: When can I join?
A: Once we have the CS up! That'll be shortly! 'Till then, please post if you're interested!

Q: Who are the GMs?
A: Myself and Master Hand Master Hand

Q: Which nations are player controlled?
A: Indonesia, Northern New Zealand, Mongolia, Greece, Western Russia, Prussia, England, Spain (Not Aragon), Deseret (Red on the west coast of America), and of course, whoever you are playing.

Q: Can I reserve a nation?
A: Yes! PM myself and Hand with your tentative borders so we can work those out, and we'll add you to the map, and the list!

Last edited:
I am Master Hand™ and I approve this message.​

Also don't be shy about joining, you won't be alone since we already have a discord with people in it. We already have a world fleshed out and we want you to help fill it.

First of all: Whether its 'End of the Old', 'End of Old', or 'End of Old ____' we're fine with it. Yes, I spent way too long thinking about the name.

Second of all, DM (perferably a group DM) me and BLK BLK if you're interested, and tell us what you're claim is too. It helps us get this rp going quicker.

First of all: Whether its 'End of the Old', 'End of Old', or 'End of Old ____' we're fine with it. Yes, I spent way too long thinking about the name.

Second of all, DM (perferably a group DM) me and BLK BLK if you're interested, and tell us what you're claim is too. It helps us get this rp going quicker.
The way it is, it is nothing. It would be "Ende des Alten" that´d be End of the Old. The s on Ende is just not necessary and makes it grammatically wrong.

My job is done, i wish a nice rp to you!

If you want to join, just group dm me and BLK BLK with your claim, and we'll be happy to get you settled. We're still getting new players, and we have one thats not on the map thats just west of the great lakes.

Also, we fixed the name to 'Ende Des Alten' everywhere else except [edit: including] this thread.

Last edited:
I actually cannot pm people since I still haven't met my criteria of 10 posts, with this one it will make 9

That's good, we're happy to have you. We also want European countries a bit more than other areas, but you can still one in South America, Asia, etc.

Update: We're still open, and we're going to start soon. Don't worry, there's still time to join us. Also, New Zealand is completely open.

We have plenty of space for anyone to join in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, so why not join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back