• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy End.Wor Prep

Mauratis

*sighs*
RpNation
Mauratis
Supernatural School
I had started this RP with someone else and the plot developed pretty well, unfortunately they logged off and haven't been back in 4 days :c

I'm hoping someone can start this RP with me again, or join the other one I started with them when they disappeared!
::::::::::::::::::
The school is basically in the middle of everywhere, except there's a cloaking device around it. Changelings, kobolds, anybody- who's not human attends the school. There's a girls and boys sector which the elders try to keep separate but have given up a while ago. Kids are moderately behaved, but are all training to fight for a cause. The cause would be that a race of Exylelinks, or 'Exxes' (exs-hees) has been foretold that they will come and destroy the human race, as well as half of the world with it.

This garners the kids to start and complete training through years what they call formers. Throughout the three years at the school, many apocalyptical events proceed the one that will commence.
::::::::::::
•no one liners
•at least a paragraph
•semi-literate
•please join!!

RpNation
Mauratis
Supernatural School
I had started this RP with someone else and the plot developed pretty well, unfortunately they logged off and haven't been back in 4 days :c

I'm hoping someone can start this RP with me again, or join the other one I started with them when they disappeared!
::::::::::::::::::
The school is basically in the middle of everywhere, except there's a cloaking device around it. Changelings, kobolds, anybody- who's not human attends the school. There's a girls and boys sector which the elders try to keep separate but have given up a while ago. Kids are moderately behaved, but are all training to fight for a cause. The cause would be that a race of Exylelinks, or 'Exxes' (exs-hees) has been foretold that they will come and destroy the human race, as well as half of the world with it.

This garners the kids to start and complete training through years what they call formers. Throughout the three years at the school, many apocalyptical events proceed the one that will commence.
::::::::::::
•no one liners
•at least a paragraph
•semi-literate
•please join!!
*pete walks in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back