• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic "End War" A Post Nuke Rp (Dark) (Realistic) (Romance?)

bingus44

Elder Member
INTRODUCTION

Alright hello everyone! this is a post apocalyptic 1x1 Rp where our characters will have to just try and survive the harsh post apocalyptic earth and not get murdered or starve to death! I would love for my partner to contribute to the story of the roleplay and feel free to contribute any ideas or lore you think would be cool. I'm a very chill relaxed dude and I am open to any suggestions you may have for the RP as long as it fits into the overall theme.

THEME OF THE STORY

I'm going for a very dark realistic story think of the film/book The Road. This is post apocalyptic post nuclear war. Everyone who is left is suffering. There are small villages struggling against raids from bandits, people starving to death in the middle of the deserts, people enslaved by others and forced to work. I want a very sad and grim feeling over the whole roleplay and story. But not all is terrible, you may find some hope like maybe you find a friendly stranger you offers you a bed to sleep in and food, maybe you help out some man getting robbed by a gang, maybe you fall in love with someone. In this world you make your own hope, for there is no hope left for humanity, we are a species on the brink of extinction trying to survive on the desolate planet earth.

THE WORLD AND INSPIRATIONS
For the overall look of the world think of Fallout and Metro 2033 most of the landscape of earth is desert except for the formerly major cities, the major cities would look like DC in Fallout and Moscow in Metro 2033. Very big, still have a lot of sky scrapers standing, but completely empty except for maybe a few people scavenging around.

WHAT TO EXPECT TO FIND IN THE WORLD
Most of the RP will be our characters simply walking through the desert and talking to eachother, we will occasionally run into interesting events aswell like maybe we come across a small town of survivors, maybe a trading caravan sets up camp with us and we trade with them, maybe we find some interesting people in the wasteland who need our help or want to join us? Or maybe a gang of machete and rifle wielding bandits try to rob and murder us, who knows!

WHAT I WANT IN A PARTNER AND RULES
I want a pretty active partner who can post a lot every day. I'm not going to demand you post a certain amount per post because I'm not that kind of person, post however much you think is good, weather it is two paragraphs or 10 paragraphs!

and my only rules are follow basic RP rules, y'know no mary sues, don't take control of my character(s) without permission, don't be overpowered, don't be fearless, for example if its just you and I and we come across 10 Raiders don't run and gun and kill them all, we will most likely sneak away from them and run.

REALISM
Bullets and guns are very rare and very sought after, we need food and water to survive and they are also hard to come by sometimes. There are no Mutants or monsters just other humans. No sci-fi tech, the technology before the war is extremly similar to ours in real life.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN TERMS OF ACTION
Oh fear not action RP lovers there will be action. There will be times where we are being attacked by bandits and have to fight them off and whatnot, but it will not be constant action. It will mostly be our characters interacting with eachother and other people of the wasteland.

I'm pretty sleepy right now and that's all I can think of, but if there is something I'm forgetting or something you want or any questions you have feel free to ask!

THE BACKGROUND STORY (optional read)

In the year 2060 humanity was in a three way cold war between the Greater Chinese Communist East Asian Sphere of Influence, the Pan-Slavic Russo sphere, and the American commonwealth and The European union due to the great resource fall. Around 2055 earth began to run out of her natural resources like Gas and oil due to that, world war loomed over the hungry nations who needed oil to fuel their economies and industries. The conference of Washington in 2058 to address how the nations would share the remaining resources of earth failed miserably and greatly worsened relations between the three super powers of Russia, USA, and China causing the Scramble for Oil to begin. As china depleted the last of her oil that she desperately needed to exist she began to annex some neighboring countries such as Mongolia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and north korea to have their oils. China threatened to take south korea as well but the USA pledged to protect their south Korean interests. Russia began the formation of the Pan-Slavic Sphere annexing Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania. They too began threatening American Allies, they demanded Romania cede their oil fields located in Bessarabia. Russia also had disputes with china over Mongolia claiming Mongolia was rightful Russian land. In 2067 The Russians and Chinese have wasted away the last of their oil even the oil from the countries they annexed in war, China then declared war on South Korea causing the USA to enter the war. The war was a great stale mate, American soldiers couldn't pass the North Korean border into china, the Chinese soldiers had them held off, both sides were losing hundreds if not thousands of soldiers a day to the combat.

Russia taking advantage of the two warring empires decided to declare war on Romania hoping the USA would be too busy in china, but the USA declared war on Russia a week later calling the European Union to arms. The American and European soldiers were also at a brutal stalemate along the frontlines of Russia, every mile they would advance Millions of Europeans and Russians died in battle. During this conflict Russia also declared war on china demanding they cede Mongolia to them. The chain of alliances and spheres of influence these nations had ended up bringing nearly every nation on earth into this Great World War known only as the "End War".

In 2075 after 8 years of bloody war, nearly a hundred million human lives perished and the war had no end in sight, America made 0 progress in Asia just barely conquering the Korean Peninsula in those long 8 years, The Europeans and Americans made it to Kiev in Russia but no further then that On the Russia China front the Russians couldn't advance into china and the Chinese couldn't survive the harsh Russian winters. May 16th 2075 President Elbritch was overthrown in a coup and American general Vreisen took control of the country installing a military dictatorship. Vreisen decided the only way to end this war would be to use Nuclear weapons for the first time since Fatman and Little Boy were dropped on japan in 1945. America launched her entire Nuclear payload at China and her allies, along with Russia and her allies. in hours billions of lives ended. Russia and China fired back at USA and USA's allies the South American Union and Canada. Hundreds of millions of people in North and South America died. All of North America and South America fell to complete anarchy. People had to survive by hiding in Metro tunnels and underground bunkers. China and Russia eventually fired their Nuclear payloads at each other leading to billions of deaths ending the war. Nearly 99% of Earths Population died in the Nuclear Conflict. All of Europe was entirely obliterated, and everysingle country fell apart into complete and utter anarchy, no government or order on the whole planet remained.

The survivors of the End War had to hide in underground bunkers and metros for generations before they could go to earths scorched surface. in 2300 most of the radiation that covered earth cleared and Humans began to rise out of the underground and settle earths surface again. Earth from space would look like a big desert, most of the land of earth now is desert. Humanity will never rebuild from this, no countries or government exist now, only survival.

The year is 2444 and this Rp takes place somewhere in the wastelands of America. Specifically where does not really matter, it looks nothing like it did before the war, most or even all of north America is a desert, except some sky scrapers of the major cities still stand but the major cities are absolutely desolate.

There are no mutants to fear, only your fellow man. Since there are absolutely no governments except for small towns Waste landers and survivors have set up the entire world is lawless. Tons of raider gangs and bandits roam the wastelands seeking to rob, kill, enslave, and rape people trying to survive.

TLDR

A big nuclear war happened essentially ending the world, and we must survive the post nuclear war akin to the Fallout series.

Forgot to mention!!! I'm looking for a female partner and I'm going to be playing a man. Also you are allowed to have multiple characters later on, but in the beginning start with just one and slowly add in more people if you want.

Huh, I was literally about to give up on my search for something like this. My vexation with the fascination (I'm a lyrical genius) of Fandom stuff around here had nearly sent me overboard. What're the odds?

Anyway! Hello! Name's Mit. That's obviously not my real name, that would be too comical, but that's irrelevant unless you're curious for some reason. You seem like a pretty chill guy who's packing a cool story and a skilled hand! I'd love to join you on this desert-wandering adventure! If you're still interested, which I imagine you will be considering my worryingly quick response, feel free to hit me up!

I've literally been looking for an rp like this since I first played fallout. And here comes you, exceeding my hoes and dreams! *applause* XD

No, but seriously, thank you, you amazing human being. I would LOVE to role-play this with you if you want to.

More about me: I'm Jenn, and as you can see in my username, I am 14 years old. (I swear it doesn't make too much of a difference). My reply lengths tend to fluctuate depending on my partner's replies and the length that the current even really needs. Things like this are right up my alley and are the writing prompts I thrive the most in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back