• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hey there, I go by Clare, Bell, or Clarabell! I hope this fandom isn't too far gone and we can have some fun! As the title suggests, I'm looking forwards to playing a Team Fortress role play which is heavily based on the comics. Some in-game and other elements can be mixed in but I would like the majority to come from the books (they are very much worth the read!).

Getting in the base was the easy part. So many senteries and yet there was so little real defences. The man was easily able to waltz in through a side door, much to his surprise leading directly to all the information he needed. Look at that! They even packaged it for him! The sounds of a truck pulling in and several shouts let him know it was time to make his exit. Though nothing was as easy as that...
So the idea is that my two characters work for an organisation who run for the sole purpose of stealing and selling other companies secrets. Todays target? Reliable Excavation Demolition otherwise known as RED. They do end up successfully shipping the secrets and now the team (and your OC if you have one) have to rush to only not just get it back, but save the entirety of Mann Co. (I would like to believe it held both information about Mann Co and whatever plans RED had).

I would like to have a partner who is also entralled with the fandom just as much as I am. I tend to write a lot, but only expect up to three paragraphs (6-7 sentences per paragraph) and write similarly to the way I did above. Lastly, I would like to converse about what in game and real life things will come into effect. (Ex: I didn't want the Medigun to be in the rp as that takes the thrill of it away. Back to hand stitching bullet wounds!)

I really hope I can find someone to not only poke around my favorite fandom with, but also do a little character building as well! PM or comment below if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back