• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic End Engineer OOC

Or, you know, we could make the combat system a lot more threatening. Two good shots and you're knocked out, perhaps. That'd make the firefights shorter, but perhaps less fun. Eh, depends on you.

And yeah, I'm still here and ready to rock, I was a bit upset when everyone left after my last message :p

Kerim Kerim

I really enjoyed your last post, for what that's worth!

With two power chips and the critical hit bonus and the Overdrive feature, I think it will be a lot like you said, more threatening! At the same time a psychic engineer can hijack an intimidating foe! That concept makes a lot of sense and speeds things up. Awesome!

Seems so! It was a nice start, very eventful with scenes and with fight system so it was a good try. I had an excellent time. It wasn't perfect. I'm sure there are some changes needed to reduce complexity and increase player interaction. Feedback greatly appreciated and if you want a reboot in the future, lemme know.

I had fun :P It was a bit complex, but once you got into the feel of things, it sped up. if you ever decide to do a reboot, give me a call and I'll come running.

wELP I'm a bit upset that it had to end so soon. Just as I was getting ideas on how to develop the story as well! Ah well, it's a bummer, but if you guys want to do something in the future, give me a holler.

Hmm when shall we do a reboot? Do you know anyone who would be interested in this kind of rp? You can still keep your stats and ancora upgrades. The reboot can proceed with ch 1, ancora fields, to keep going.

Okay sure thing. If you can get some people interested and join the discord~ I will bump up the interest thread and do a recap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back