• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic End Engineer OOC

Haha it's still Geo element. Either you play along or don't. We decided that plasma is fuel. Ergo, Geo element cannot be fuel. And there's no negotiating this. The RP ground rules are set for good. Thanks!

They're handsome faces :) I shall look forlorn upon them, longingly ;)

I missed this entire conversation lol (no notifications for me lol). I also can't read the spoilers being on an ipad. I really like the idea of custom mods :)

Also, just being curious, can there be any possible romance between characters? it would add a very interesting element to the story

Abyss Abyss I noticed the inability to view inline spoilers on mobile as well. Interesting. Did you watch this thread yet?

Eldarkon Eldarkon Of course! If two droids can register love, they can have a shot at healthy romance.
There even can be unrequited love as long as there is one droid that can register love.
(Eventually your droids can increase emotional capacity and understand each other later. Yay compathy!
Also means huge and heavy development when a droid learns what love is, or other emotions, etc)

Whaaaaaat! Well isn't that great news to wake up to!

Love your post, good idea to spar in the basement. One minor detail tho needs editing-- hover ACT only, save combat ACT for next post. I will skip the hover ACT in my post, having met you in the basement. That post I'll do the combat tutorial the same time so that everyone can participate.

i was thinking we could do a battle while we were falling. would make for a really cool scene

Ah, sweet idea! Then edit that MA-00 switches to combat ACT while falling but not hover ACT yet until your next post. Then I'll initiate battle falling mid-air then engage hover ACT as well in my post. Meet mine at the basement, sparring.

Vulpes Vulpes You might want to edit your post, I was so confused as to what the name of you character was, I had to go back and make sure that the name was SB and not RB :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back