• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐’ โ€” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š

aeneas.

๐™– ๐™˜๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

under my skin

jukebox the ghost

overview.

T
    hings aren't well in Wellspring."

The year is 2003. It's the ripe summer here in the town of Wellspring, a once quaint little town in the middle of Oregon. There was a time the town of 16,066 was known for its lush forests and amazing camping areas but now, all news seems to circulate on the gruesome murders of their local serial killer. The Blockbuster Ripper. An unknown serial killer who has been ending and defacing their victims in the same fashion of classic horror film victims. The town has been in disarray with kids being put under strict curfews and the local police following tracts of dead ends. The hell and despair of Wellspring don't seem to have a nearing resolution any time soon.

That is until the most recent victim.

Jared Fritz was found dead on a ketchup-stained table in the Wellspring mall's food court. A local druggie, police would have probably ruled it as a pothead's accident while closing up shop if it weren't for the jack-in-the-box that burst out of his chest shortly after the body's discovery. The jack-in-the-box doll wasn't just an ordinary doll too, the head seemed to have been replaced with a crafted replica of the chestburster from Alien (1979). Another fallen victim of the ripper, but a death not in vain as the police discovered only a handful of suspects who could have killed Jared Fritz. All young uni students who worked part-time in the mall who seemed to have closed with Jared and the other six victims.

The Blockbuster Ripper is among them. There isn't any reason of a doubt. But who is it?

intro

roles

rules

uh-oh film geeks,

there's been a
murder.

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

5/7

gay?

very.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
HOWDY!
we're so happy to see some interest for this idea !! feel free to check out some additional lore we have that may get y'all more interested as well as our character thread and our ooc thread !!
if you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to ask them in the ooc or pm me :]
this is still very much open for others to join in on !! we have yet to set a deadline for cs applications

I'm interested too! I have a lot going on right now, but that sounds so good. Depending on what the deadline will be, I'd love to join.

Hello I'm interested! Will this be on discord or rpnation? If it said and I missed this, then I apologize!
it's all good! the rp will take place on rpn. discord's required for those whose cs have been accepted, though it'll only be used for ooc and plotting matters since it's easier that way.

v interested!

Very interested! I can whip together one of my OCs to fit this if you're still taking people?
there's no deadline as of yet. we still take applications!

ANNOUNCEMENT!
official deadline for the cs applications will be on july 4 (next week monday) !! if anyone needs any extensions, please let us know !!!

(also bump, we are still accepting !!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back