• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Enambar OOC

Hanarei

Rawr-ness

6ZJ6TkP.jpg

Rules
1.) Follow all RPnation site rules.
2.) Hanarei Hanarei is the ruler of this world and has ultimate say in what goes!
3.) Please be civil with one another. If you can't work it out between each other direct it to me.
4.) Being active is a must! Post at least 2-3 times a week. Mention something in OOC or to me (ideally both) if you will be gone for a bit so we all know.
5.) Post length should be at bare minimum 2 Paragraphs in length. You don't need to write a book but some effort should be done. I aim for at least 3 myself.
6.) Tag (@) those who you are interacting with in your posts. It makes things more clear for those you are interacting for. Include your characters location as well in the post.

A lot of the OOC chat is done in the discord server. Feel free to join in if you like, it is completely optional.​

Last edited:
I'm tempted to use a custom race. >_<

Where should I explain it?
PM... though just expect an uphill battle with the pitch... not really big on the crazy races being involved in a more structured fantasy RP... it tends to more be a distraction then anything.

Updated the map with some of the cities (not all naturally just ones that will hold some importance likely on the trip pending any changes) and then added the name of the starting City (Reisa). I'll try getting the map labeled hopefully today if I get a chance along with a bit of lore up (detailed the starting city, hopefully putting a setup for others to use for a format for their own cities or elements in the world so I can have it nice and organized).

I'm sorry, I didn't see the bloody CS, I'll get onto writing that character now! :)

No problem at all. I'm leaning at doing a final check over of CS in about 5 days, although if all the sheets submitted are done before that, I can start it a little bit earlier.

Hello. o,o Sorry for the delay. I began working on my character tonight. I had needed some time to think him up, but I feel I have come up with something interesting. I will work on him more tomorrow though, because I have been getting little sleep lately, and I am hoping to fall asleep early tonight. Just thought I should give a little heads up. o,o

Hello. o,o Sorry for the delay. I began working on my character tonight. I had needed some time to think him up, but I feel I have come up with something interesting. I will work on him more tomorrow though, because I have been getting little sleep lately, and I am hoping to fall asleep early tonight. Just thought I should give a little heads up. o,o
No problem.

Hi! I completely missed this, and I know you're full of characters right now. So please let me know if and when I can join and make a character.

I'll either have it up this evening or tomorrow, since I have a day off tomorrow. Oh yeah, would it be okay if I ask you something? I'll send you a message if that's okay? :)

Hanarei Hanarei I'm sorry to be this sudden, but I'm quitting RPNation for some reaaon so I won't be able to join this RP anymore.

Best of luck with your RP!

I'd love how Estella just completely ignored Takehiko when he asked for her name.
:P
((I'm only pointing this out cause I'm not sure if you didn't see it or decided not to answer it and wait for later.))
Hanarei Hanarei

I'd love how Estella just completely ignored Takehiko when he asked for her name.
:P
((I'm only pointing this out cause I'm not sure if you didn't see it or decided not to answer it and wait for later.))
Hanarei Hanarei
Oh... did I? ll >.< Didn't mean to.. lol that was one of the things I was actually planning to do while I was doing my post... let me add that in. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back