• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Emyria, A Fantasy World - Voting Area

Kidstupefy

First you will pick the continent that the story will start on. Here are the world details for reference

Emyria is a large planet which houses hundreds of species. There are six continents scattered across the ocean, three of which are ruled mainly by humans, the most abundant species in the world.

Othea is the only human continent united under one kingdom, the kingdom of Opal. Opal is loved and respected by most of Othea’s inhabitants, as they were able to bring together the many factions that were once at war. The kingdom has a council made up of the previous faction leaders, with King Tully at the head. Non-human species are treated as fairly as humans, except in some small areas.

Cril is a human continent that is split into the northern area and the southern area, as was the result of two factions vying for complete control. North Cril is led by the Blue Wolves and their king Varys, and South Cril by the Red Lions and their queen Lana. There are rumors of a third faction ready to jump into the fray. Most non-human species are treated harshly by both major factions, which is why a lot of them turn out to be hardened criminals.

Rasmus is a war-torn human continent that is divided between too many factions to name or count, and it has been this way as long as anyone could tell. Among the various human leaders, there are some of other species that hope to expand. Because there are so many different faction regions, how non-human species are treated varies wildly.

Thanos is a continent that doesn’t have a species abundant enough to make it their own. Instead, every one of them live together and share the same status. This continent is generally a peaceful one. Instead of a kingdom with an army that enforces the law, there are seven people, each of a different species, that roams the land, searching for any trouble and making quick work of it. Most of them can get around quickly, and are feared by most, so crime isn’t a big deal.

Andromeda is a continent much like Thanos, except it isn’t peaceful thanks to most of the only dragons alive preferring to fly over it. The five dragons living within the land roam from area to area, destroying villages and various other locations whenever they feel like it. There are many guilds that exist only for the extermination of these deadly creatures. Unfortunately, whenever they do kill one of the dragons, it is too late. All of their species can produce by themselves, giving birth to one every dozen or so years. This death and birth rate has kept the number of dragons at around five for centuries, so there will most likely always be chaos.

Eflen is the most mysterious continent in Emyria, since no one has ever left it, including anyone who deemed themselves brave enough to enter from the outside.  There are no records regarding it, so nothing is known by anyone in the other five continents.

Emyria is also home to a grand source of magic that dwells within every living thing, including the world’s core. There are dozens of different types of magic. Everyone is born with at least one inherent type, and sometimes a person is even able to learn more than what they are given, though this is extremely rare. Sadly, The magic within some people stay dormant for their entire lives, or at least until they are too old to do much with it. Fortunately for them, there are thousands of magical items in the world that activate by absorbing the regain-able magic particles in the body.

Continent Options:

1. Othea

2. Cril

3. Rasmus

4. Thanos

5. Andromeda

6. Eflen

The one with the most votes will win. However, if there is a tie, I will use a dice from one of the many dice sites to randomize between the tied choices. There will usually be three choices exactly once I get the story rolling, so there will almost never be a tie after this and the character choices, unless one of you doesn't vote in time.

@IceForebearer @Antqionette @Wilder28@TokumeiNoJorogumo

Last edited by a moderator:
Andromeda, of course!

Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I have decided to just roll with the three of you, seeing as the quest forum doesn't get much love. That is fine though, since I see other quests only get one or two consistent voters anyway. I got lucky.

About to run the three choices through a randomizer. I will highlight the chosen option. After that, I will begin to make four characters. It should be done by at least Monday. Once a character is voted on, I will move onto the actual story that will be updated every Saturday, just like all of my posts for my 1x1s. Votes will close every Friday morning because of this.

@TokumeiNoJorogumo @IceForebearer @Antqionette

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I haven't gotten the characters up, even past the deadline. I will be working on them more today, and will hopefully have them up soon.

Unfortunately, I have decided to scrap this quest idea, as I realize that I would rather do a quest for a type of setting that I am not already RPing elsewhere. I am really sorry for disappointing like this, but I didn't want to go on and make posts if I feel like I wouldn't find it interesting enough to continue later on. That would be even more annoying for you all.

However, I do plan to start another quest log soon, probably within a fandom setting. Which one, I am not sure of yet. I will notify the three of you when I get the interest check up, in case you would be interested.

@Antqionette @IceForebearer @TokumeiNoJorogumo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back