• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Em's Thread of Fandoms (CC x CC or CC x OC)

EmergeUltraShaggy

needs more snacks
Yo! Em here. I’m going to keep this intro short and sweet so we can get to the pairings. :coolshades:

About Me
26 years old, she/her
Averages 2-6 paragraphs per reply, sometimes more
Can do with or without OOC chat, I’m open to whatever
Been roleplaying for 10+ years
Prefers to write through PMs or Discord
Laidback and friendly
Patient—you're free to take however long you need to respond
“Hm…if we had more time, I would go shopping for some darker outfits. That would better fit the Mothman aesthetic, don’t you think? Then again, if Shaggy and Velma are on camera, I need to make sure the colors won’t clash with theirs–oh, I forgot I had my black belt in here. The karate one, not the satin one.”

“Careful with the satin. It can look really shiny on camera,” Fred chimed in. Although he couldn’t see Daphne, since he was currently leaned over the opened hood of The Mystery Machine, he could hear her sorting through her suitcase. He pulled out the vehicle’s old air filter, set it aside, and then placed a new one in. He glanced over the engine and other components one more time.

“Right,” Daphne agreed, and then he heard the familiar rattle of a box. “I’ll have to make sure we have enough room in our bags for the Scooby Snax too.”

A smile forming on his face, Fred lowered the hood. For most of the past two years, he and Daphne had been working on a traveling show called Coast to Coast with Daphne Blake. They drove around the USA investigating mysterious happenings, and they kept so busy they rarely got to talk to Velma, Shaggy, or Scooby. Which was why a month ago Fred called everyone up to check out Moonscar Island, and, well, they definitely got more scares that they would have ever bargained for. They could check zombies and werecats off the list of things they’ve seen.

Despite the frights, having the gang back together brought a spark back into Daphne and Fred’s lives that they were loath to give up again. So they offered the other three permanent positions on the show. Today they would be setting off to West Virginia to investigate Mothman.

“The van’s all set,” he told Daphne, walking over to her.

“Great.” She zipped her suitcase shut. Then, when she turned around, she spotted Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby in the distance. “There they are!”

My Requirements For You
18+ years old
LGBTQ+ friendly
Understand that my reply time varies; sometimes I can do multiple replies a day, sometimes only one a week
Have decent grammar and spelling
Can write at least 2 paragraphs per reply

We can roleplay one pairing (that is shown below) or double (which means we play one pairing shown below, and then you get to pick whatever pairing you want for the second). If a character is bolded, then that means I prefer to play that character.

Fandoms

Maleficent
(the Angelina Jolie movies)
(I am craving this one SUPER hard. If you write this fandom for me, I will be more than happy to do this or ANY Disney fandom for your side)

Maleficent x Diaval
Aurora x Phillip
Aurora, Diaval, Maleficent (platonic)

Scooby Doo
(I’ve seen a lot of movies)
Fred x Daphne x Shaggy x Velma
Fred x Daphne
Fred x Shaggy
Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, Velma, Scooby (platonic)

Jujutsu Kaisen
(I’m on chapter 201 of the manga)
Nobara x Maki
Yuji x Megumi
My OC x Nanami
Villain AU! Nanami x Geto
Yuji, Nobara, Megumi (platonic)

Pokemon
(I have not played Sword/Shield yet. Sorry :closedeyescryingfrown: I've played all the other main games)
Red x Green/Blue
Akari/Rei, Professor Laventon (platonic)
My OC x Professor Laventon
My OC x Professor Birch
My OC x Curtis
Brassius x Hassel
Sada x Turo
My OC x Clavell
My OC x Grusha
AI Sada, Arven (platonic)
AI Sada x AI Turo

Zombieland Saga
(I'm caught up with the show)
The girls, Kotaro (platonic)

Tiger & Bunny
(I'm caught up with the show)
Kotetsu x Keith

Spy x Family
(I'm caught up with the show. Also, I will not do anything romantic with Anya or the other kids)
Loid x Yor

Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes
(I've played all of Three Houses, and I've played the Blue Lions and Golden Deer routes in Three Hopes)
Male Byleth x Linhardt
My OC x Constance
My OC x Lorenz
My OC x Ignatz
Female Shez x Petra
Male Shez x Felix
Dimitri x Sylvain
Twin Byleths (platonic)
Byleth, Jeralt (platonic)

Lupin the Third
(I've seen a few movies, many episodes from Parts 1-3, and know the plots of Parts 4-5)
Lupin x Fujiko x Jigen x Goemon
Jigen x Zenigata
Lupin, Fujiko, Jigen, Goemon (platonic)

She-Ra: Princesses of Power
(I've seen all of the show)
Bow x Double Trouble
Peekablue x Bow​

Last edited:
illmurderyou.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back