• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Em’s Roleplay Search (Fandom Only)

EmeraldPrincess

Hello guys, gals, and the non-binary! Welcome to my partner search.

I’m currently looking for a long time OR short time roleplay partner. I do have a few rules, but don’t let that scare you away!

-I will only roleplay with people over 18. Since I usually prefer darker and more mature themed roleplays, I wouldn’t feel comfortable roleplaying with a minor.

-I’m looking for someone who is descriptive and literate. I typically like to write anywhere from 4 to 8 paragraphs. I don’t expect you to match everything, but don’t just give me one dinky little paragraph.

-If you’re not feeling the roleplay, no worries. I won’t get mad at you for telling me. Just please don’t ghost me xD

-Doubling is a must if you want me to play a specific character for you. I do FxM, FxF, and MxM pairings. I typically only like to do MxM and FxF when it’s OC/OC (unless it’s a canon who is already interested in the same gender). This doesn’t mean I absolutely won’t do MxM or FxF if it’s both canon. If the pairing makes sense to me, I’d be willing to try it out!

-If you have any triggers, please let me know before we exchange character sheets. I’m willing to work with any triggers to make the roleplay a safe and fun place for the both of us!

-This one isn’t a must, but I’d really love to roleplay with someone who likes to chat OOC. I’m a very chatty person and I love spamming my partners with fun content (roleplay related or not).

-Last, but certainly not least, PLEASE no god-modding.

Fandoms:
(The fandoms with hearts are the ones I’m most craving. The characters with asterisks are the ones I’m wanting most.)

❤️Vampire Diaries/Originals:

Who I’m Looking For:
*Elijah Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson, Stefan Salvatore, or Tyler Lockwood.

Who I Can Play:
Klaus Mikaelson, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Caroline Forbes, Katherine Pierce, or Kai Parker.
——

❤️Supernatural:

Who I’m Looking For:
*Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel, or Gabriel.

Who I Can Play:
Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel, or Lucifer.
——

Pretty Little Liars:

Who I’m Looking For:
*Jason DiLaurentis.

Who I Can Play:
Just ask.
——

Shameless:

Who I’m Looking For:
*Lip Gallagher.

Who I Can Play:
Carl or Ian.
——

Lord of the Rings (movies):

Who I’m Looking For:
*Legolas.

Who I Can Play:
Boromir or Aragorn.

——————

If you see anything you’re interested in, please comment below or message me. Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!​

Hello,

I am interested in a LOTR RP and am looking for someone to play as Aragorn for my Female OC. I am very confident and capable of writing as Legolas, as I have written as him for friends before several times. I have been writing for 10+ years and am over over the age of 25. My writing style is generally Multi-Para (Anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 10+, depending on storyline happenings in that moment). Literate and Semi-Detailed.

If you are still interested and if you would like to further discuss with me as a potential RP partner, please let me know.~ ^.^ Have a wonderful day.~

I’d absolutely love to do a tvd rp! I can honestly play any of the people you are searching for. In return I’ll be happy with a Salvatore brother- no preference.

Hello! I’d love to do a Supernatural roleplay. I’m looking for a Dean and I can play any of the other characters you mentioned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back