• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
wkqFEF.pngFor a time they slept, drying off next to the roaring fire as Andre land between Alison and the front door that was all the way across the room. If anything came in, he'd protect his little sister if he had too without a second thought. For a time as tense as things were this morning and even on their way here, they actually relaxed enough to fall asleep, they didn't even notice when the strange whispers crept their way through the halls. Well, Alison didn't at least. Andre woke up for e moment, taking a look around before looking back to his sister, seeing if she was trying to wake him up, but she was still sound asleep. He went to lie back down and close his eyes, brushing it off as just a dream when he heard a loud banging noise.

6f78e3c59089c4b3d1528c9be86eabcb.jpgAndre immediately shoots up, looking back to Alison who is also awake now, looking up at him.

"Maybe...it's the wind?" She says more like it was a hope than an actual plausibility. He'd like nothing more than for it to simply be wind from the ensuing storm outside, but as the noise continued he knew it wasn't simply old shutters flying in the wind.

"Don't I wish," he said, getting up and walking slowly towards the noise with his sword ready. Alison walks behind him, grabbing her scepter and make their way towards the cellar, slowly walking down the stone steps, overrun with glowing moss-covered vines. And that's when he saw it, a locked door, built into the floor, held shut by a rusty medieval padlock and vines. He then taps his sister immediately to go upstairs, whatever it was it was trapped for now, but it was trying really hard to get out and he knew it couldn't have been any of the other campers.

They started to pack up their stuff, including the dead, slightly singed duck-like creature that he assumed had been struck down by lightning in the storm. He didn't want to have to go back out in the rain, but he would if he had to.

That's when he heard a strange sound, it was hard to describe, like electricity, he heard what he assumed was something shattering and the loud screams of a girl, screaming profanity about the undead.

"So they are here, something's attacking them they need help...but...do we go?" Alison asked, seemingly concerned but also afraid at the same time. As easy as it would be to runaway Andre sighed.

"Come on, but stay behind me...you remember what to book said about using magic right?" He said making his way upstairs with his sister not too far behind.

"Yeah, it said to concentrate and associate a thought or feeling with the desired spell so it doesn't take as long as when he tested them this morning!" She answered.

Running through the confusing halls of the keep towards the sounds of commotion he finds a boy wielding a staff and shooting lightning at an oncoming flood of...undead skeletons? As much as his instincts wanted him to take a pause and register what was going on he simply grabbed the boy by the shoulder to move out of the way and thought of snow, a cold wind blowing through an open door and swung his sword forward unleashing a cone of freezing air before them, the hall make for the perfect place for unleashing this spell given the small confined space of the hall. The air froze the incoming skeletons solid as they piled on top of each other making a wall of frozen skeletons and an image that could either be seen as creepy and morbid or eerie art.

Andre looks up at the frozen wall of death, kind of amazed with himself right now "Holy shit, it actually worked."

"Dre, you shouldn't curse," Alison said.

"First, there are literal fucking skeletons walking around and you're worried about my language? Second I am the older sibling around here and void of any parental supervision I am in charge and I say profanity is allowed in the twilight zone you little weirdo!" He said pointing to her.

Alison puffs her cheeks and rolls her eyes before turning to the boy and waves a bit nervously "Um, hi my name is Alison and the big dummy there is my older brother Andre. We kind of got left behind this morning and came looking for you guys...are you the only one here or, where is everyone?" Alison asked still holding her scepter tights looking to the wall of frozen dead every now and again.

Interaction: Orikanyo Orikanyo

Nearby in the next room: Coco Adel Coco Adel @Brea The Brave Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon -Mork- -Mork- Sludge Sludge

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpg"Damn it" Dany whispered to herself as David left the room without drinking the wine, which she supposed was a good thing, she didn't want him falling asleep in the halls somewhere. She took the drugged wine and twisted the lid onto it tightly, she supposed she would just have to hope he didn't cause any trouble. Perhaps she was overreacting, him being a little drunk didn't mean he was going to do anything drastic and how that she thought about it, maybe drugging him just because he was a little drunk was indeed a bit too drastic despite her intentions. She puts the jar in her bag when she suddenly heard David screaming in the halls about the undead.

She was almost certain it was just a trick of the light, maybe a flash of lightning illuminated the halls very briefly and created an image he mistook for the undead. However soon she heard him firing off magic and breaking something so she quickly went to the door to see what was going on and felt a very cold wind as she was opening the door, causing her to close her eyes for a second and when she opened them, she saw an unfamiliar boy holding a long sword and...pointing at a wall of frozen undead. There also seemed to be a girl with him as she explained their names were Andre and Alison, siblings that had been left behind at the camp apparently.

"No, we're all in here actually" Dany replied as Alison asked if David was the only one there. "Uh, what's going on out here?" Can't asked very confused.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Orikanyo Orikanyo Coco Adel Coco Adel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge -Mork- -Mork- Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_p0tl8jyrpZ1utrs8ho1_400.jpg
Location: (Khorvaire) Shadow Marches- The Crawling Swamp {Slug Keep}

Vee dropped most of her fish onto her mattress and jumped up in fear when she'd heard David's scream and curses. 'WHAT???' She thought to herself as she scrambled into the hall, one of the fish actively still sticking out of her mouth. Her expression was one of utmost concern as she barely caught the tailend of the battle scene and entrance of two strangers. Were they also from camp? Almost as soon as her question appeared in her mind, it was answered as the girl said they'd been left behind earlier that day. 'Oh... whoopsi...'

"Maybe we should all jus shtay together in the shame room... and take turnsh looking out for the shpooky boysh?"
Her voice was widely muffled by her still having a fish in her mouth. Something made her want to just keep that deliciousness lingering there, so she made absolutely no move to remove it to speak easier. Apparently, its god-tier taste held higher ground than the need to efficiently communicate. The shortie's nose twitched as the smell of electrical burns reached her senses. Funny... she never would've smelt things this intensely before getting to this world...

12f24b76ef7811aeb1e2a8c33d4c3fa7.jpg
Caught off guard, Milo followed soon after Dany and Vee with his silver bow in hand. It seemed that there had been others, other campers that had been left behind for one reason or another. While the boy didn't remember ever seeing the two--even on the bus ride--he didn't doubt their story.

It wasn't like anyone had searched the other cabins or anything, so a mishap like this was bound to have happened. If they'd been left behind from oversleeping or something though, well then the girl must've been lucky to not have been in the same cabin as the other girls. If she'd gone under the radar in that cabin, then she very well could have been caught up and hurt very badly in the accidental fire. In any case, they had found their way here and would likely be much safer now that they were with the big group.

'Safer....' Milo looked out at the others and followed his habit of looking out for injuries. Everyone seemed fine, luckily enough, but he wasn't entirely sure. "Did anyone get hurt...?" His voice was still relatively small, a trademark for Milo at this point.

e5e9a1bd997526587bb2e84d3545638f.png

(Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.)
Primary Weapon:
B4BHe8f.png

(No abilities)
Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.

Head: Hooded Cape

Chest: Steel Chest-plate

Arms: Sleeves

Belt: ----

Legs: Leather Pants

Feet: Boots

Accessory 1:
925-silver-open-back-4mm-round-choker.png

(Minor Speed: This accessory's ability enables the wearer to move just 10% faster than usual.)
Accessory 2: ----

Accessory 3: ----

Accessory 4: ----

Accessory 5: ----

Bag (14/40):
-
Self-care travel kit: eyeliner, lip gloss, concealer, mini can of bug spray, deodorant, toothbrush & toothpaste, mini shampoo and body wash bottles, and hand-sanitizer
-Letter writing kit: envelopes x12, letter papers x12, stamps x12, and black pens x2
-Phone x1
-Phone charger x1
-Small flannel blanket x1
-Vial of Frostbite Venom x3
-Curse powder x3
-Antidote x5
-Healing potion x5
-Flask of oil x1
-Fishing rod x1
-Bait x10
-Empty jars x2
-Jar of Healing Slime x1
-Butterfly net x1

Free slot: ----

Rune 1: 'Fireball' - Enables the user to summon a sizable ball of fire that doesn't singe or harm the user at all, though it may feel very warm.

Rune 2: ----

Rune 3: ----

Rune 4: ----

Rune 5: ----

Rune 6: ----
daalo5e-fcaf4b86-6e59-487a-9df7-e6908ea27a7a.png

(Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.)
Primary Weapon:
56dd72f6711fb_thumb900.jpg

(No abilities)
Set Boost: Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.
Head: ----

Arms: Steel Shoulder-pads

Feet: Leather Boots

Accessory 1:
61wK5B8WHmL._UY395_.jpg

(Breathe Underwater: This ability allows the wearer to breathe underwater for a total hour each day)

Bag (16/40):
-
Deodorant
-Toothbrush & toothpaste
-Sketchbook
-Array of drawing pencils and erasers
-Phone charger
-Phone
-Curse powder x3
-Antidote x5
-Healing potion x5
-Flask of oil
-Fishing rod
-Bait x10
-Jar of Spider Lilies x1
-Jar of Glowing Moss x2
-Butterfly net

Rune 1: 'Minor Healing' - Enables the user to heal any minor wound on any given target such as small cuts, bruising, fractured bones, or illness/infection.

(Vee: interacting with Orikanyo Orikanyo Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @Brea The Brave , in the hall now but nearby the room with everyone in it )
(Milo: interacting with Orikanyo Orikanyo Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos , in the doorway to the group's room )

Last edited:
Elia springs out of the room upon hearing the cry mentioning the undead. Her sword was in hand, she was ready to beat up some bone boys. She looks at the two newcomers, then to the skeletons, then back and forth a few times. "Well. Thanks for the help. I'm Eliza!" she waved briefly then walked up to the frozen skeletons. She leans in close to observe one of them. She narrows her eyes, waling around one of the undead as she studies it. Pondering for a moment why they are here or how they could move without muscles. "Well. If I know my RPGs. I'm not taking a chance. These guys are either super OP or super easy. SO!" she raises her sword with both hands then starts hacking into the skeleton until it falls apart. Then moving on to the next one. "I'm!" SLASH "JUST!" CLANG "MAKING SURE!" the skeleton shatters to pieces. "They don't come back again."
@all

wkqFEF.png"Aww, she's destroying my death art," Andre said a bit disappointed as he was very proud of himself for being able to pull that off then again as he thought about it he didn't want them to thaw out and end up being OP like Dark Souls or some shit. "On second thought, art is overrated!" He said and joined her in the shattering of the skeletons, hacking at them with his longsword.

6f78e3c59089c4b3d1528c9be86eabcb.jpgAlison sighed and shook her head when Milo came out and asked if everyone was alright and she smiled, nodding "Yeah, we're fine, but you should probably know there was nothing trying to get out of the basement, there's a padlock on the door and vines growing all over it so we don't know if it's actually going to get out but we thought you should be aware." She said turning to look at the girl with the fish in her mouth who against all odds she somehow managed to understand. Giving thought to her idea of someone keeping an eye out for skeletons she thinks to herself about when she and her brother tested their spells earlier and thought of something to attach her spell too. Protection, someone to watch over her…it seemed appropriate. With that, a ball of wind and light would appear before them unraveling and forming into what looked like a small dragon bluish-green dragon. "Well...maybe he can look out for us?" She said as the small dragons flew around the group members in the hall and perched itself on Alison's head. "By the way, do you guys know how to use your spells faster? My brother and I found a book that showed us how in the director's room. That way you don't have to focus on the stones for a few seconds, all you have to do is think or feel it and it'll happen." Alison said petting the dragon on her head.

0de23e6d2e6a5658ca48c0a5f783696b08eba7aa_hq.jpg
Interaction: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge -Mork- -Mork- @Brea The Brave
Nearby: Orikanyo Orikanyo Coco Adel Coco Adel Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Last edited:

d0ff25ba4494c58-a-nw-p.jpgZy was about ready to turn in, laying back in her sleeping bag on the pseudo bat made from mattresses that they collected from other sleeping quarters within the keep and for a time she closed her eyes, listening to what everyone had to say if anyone had anything to say at all. DD said he was going out to take a leak. She wasn't sure where but as long as she didn't end up stepping in it, she didn't much care to think about where he was going to do his business.

That was until he started screaming his head off and firing off spells, rambling about the undead "No, DD, it's too early for that...at least I think it is, what time is it here?" She asked as Dany got up to go and check on things. She then started to hear voices...new voices. She sighs knowing she has to get up to see what's up and goes to the door to find DD is totally fine but before she could even say he was overreacting immediately noticed the wall of frozen undead being smashed by Eliza and...some new guy while Vee said something she couldn't understand "Vee, sweetie, I can't understand you when your mouth is full, that's also a good way to choke so be careful."

Listening to what's being said she is interested in the new magical knowledge now at their disposal thanks to the new guys but is also concerned about whatever is trying to come up from the basement as the new girl summons…a dragon, a small dragon but still enough to make her jealous. Thinking it over she wasn't sure what to do. They needed to sleep and while leaving the Keep might have been a good idea, going out into the swamp tired was neither smart not ideal.

"Okay so...I guess we can use the dragon to keep watch while we all sleep and if they come back, the new guy can just freeze them while the rest of us break them apart?" Zy said, "Uh, who are you guys again?" She asked wanting to know their names.

BogdanMRK__Thief_basic.jpg

No Cape, mask circlet or shoulder pads
BogdanMRK__Thief_advance.jpg

Magic Bow (No Element)
e406e02a483444bfce15be5f3c58ecc7.jpg

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Head: Light Hood

Chest: Light Plate Top

Arms: Light Gauntlets

Belt:

Legs: Leather Leggings

Feet: Lined Boots

Accessory 1: Ring of Minor detection- detects nearby hidden items.

Funds: $0

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Map (Khorvaire)

Rune 1: 'Blink' - Allows the user to teleport short distances.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Orikanyo Orikanyo @Brea The Brave Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

DD

Yea know, the undead were bad enough.

The horrors that they were was seemingly lost on the others.

But the two people appearing outta nowhere, shooting out dialogue like their old buddies showing up to save the day, even if freezing alot of zombos was nifty, he was, understandably, very very unsure if these two new people were even real.

...But the girl and her smol dragon were cute, so, guess thats that...

Was he the only one worried?

Undead coming up from nowhere and now their thinking of sleeping? Jesus h motherfucken christ, who knows what else might be here!!

"...Not... To be that guy, but being that guy, that sounds like a bad idea, crazy bad actually. First, we got undead that came from who knows where, driven by who knows what and likely followed by something.

If we just stumbled into a necromancer's lair we gotta be real certain they ain't just gonna come in blastin some wicked magic. Or maybe worse, its a more powerful undead controlling these..." he looked at the currently being smashed pile of corpses. "Things."

He sighed "Sorry if i'm being mental but, we still got no clue how things work here, I say we scout the place out together, or at least in groups, we got enough folks we don't need to scooby doo this.

I'm gonna check up stairs, whos with me?" David began to look for the stairs up, hoping some others would at least volunteer.

@ all

tumblr_p0tl8jyrpZ1utrs8ho1_400.jpg

Casting a wary glance towards the basement door, Vee frowned. What could be in there? 'It could be anything, I guess... but it's probably something scary..' She looked over to Zy once she appeared and felt her cheeks grow red as she took the remainder of the fish out of her mouth. "Sorry~"

Then she froze for a moment when her fellow small girl summoned an adorable little dragon, watching it as it landed on Alison's shoulder. After this moment of hesitation, she ran over and started adoring it from closer. "Aw it's so cuuuuuttteeeeeeeee!~" She cooed over it for another few seconds as David started to suggest they scout the place better in groups, walking off after saying so and asking if anyone would join him. "I'll join you DD!" Vee eagerly raised her hand and jogged over to him so she could walk beside him.

12f24b76ef7811aeb1e2a8c33d4c3fa7.jpg
As he watched from the doorway of their room, he sighed in relief as the new girl told him they were just fine. He didn't know what he would've done anyways if someone HAD been hurt, but he just wanted to make sure. As everyone started a whole new conversation, he found himself zoning out every couple moments. 'It's late...' Milo stifled a yawn as it appeared the the group was going to split up and double-check that this massive building was, in fact, safe enough to even sleep in.

He had a point; while there were random encounter attacks in games, there were also many times where you had to find the source and destroy it or deal with the sieges of danger before you DID.
"You're right, I guess I'll take the rest of this level. Whoever wants to can join me." Milo ducked into the room to grab his bow and quiver, and started to make his way down a hall with another yawn.

e5e9a1bd997526587bb2e84d3545638f.png

(Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.)
Primary Weapon:
B4BHe8f.png

(No abilities)
Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.

Head: Hooded Cape

Arms: Sleeves

Feet: Boots

Accessory 1:
925-silver-open-back-4mm-round-choker.png

(Minor Speed: This accessory's ability enables the wearer to move just 10% faster than usual.)

Bag (14/40):
-
Self-care travel kit: eyeliner, lip gloss, concealer, mini can of bug spray, deodorant, toothbrush & toothpaste, mini shampoo and body wash bottles, and hand-sanitizer
-Letter writing kit: envelopes x12, letter papers x12, stamps x12, and black pens x2
-Phone x1
-Phone charger x1
-Small flannel blanket x1
-Curse powder x3
-Antidote x5
-Healing potion x5
-Flask of oil x1
-Fishing rod x1
-Bait x10
-Empty jars x2
-Jar of Healing Slime x1
-Butterfly net x1

Rune 1: 'Fireball' - Enables the user to summon a sizable ball of fire that doesn't singe or harm the user at all, though it may feel very warm.

daalo5e-fcaf4b86-6e59-487a-9df7-e6908ea27a7a.png

(Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.)
Primary Weapon:
56dd72f6711fb_thumb900.jpg

(No abilities)
Set Boost: Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.
Head: ----

Arms: Steel Shoulder-pads

Feet: Leather Boots

Accessory 1:
61wK5B8WHmL._UY395_.jpg

(Breathe Underwater: This ability allows the wearer to breathe underwater for a total hour each day)

Bag (16/40):
-
Deodorant
-Toothbrush & toothpaste
-Sketchbook
-Array of drawing pencils and erasers
-Phone charger
-Phone
-Curse powder x3
-Antidote x5
-Healing potion x5
-Flask of oil
-Fishing rod
-Bait x10
-Jar of Spider Lilies x1
-Jar of Glowing Moss x2
-Butterfly net

Rune 1: 'Minor Healing' - Enables the user to heal any minor wound on any given target such as small cuts, bruising, fractured bones, or illness/infection.

(Vee: interacting with Orikanyo Orikanyo Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Coco Adel Coco Adel )
(Milo: interacting with Orikanyo Orikanyo & anyone nearby )

The storm continued to rage on outside. The bodies of the unfortunate souls unable to escape from the darkness that befell this keep started to rise, patrolling the complex halls of the keep. Meanwhile, beneath the lower level, the door leading to the cellar is still currently locked as something desperately tries to make its way out, blaming against the vine-covered door, rattling the rusty lock. The Keep now has a more ominous and eerie feeling to it. The painting hanging upon the walls seemed to be staring at them, but it was hard to tell if this was due to supernatural means or mere paranoia due to the current circumstances. However, they could briefly hear the giggling of a female voice echoing through the halls alongside the howling winds from outside in the storm.

d0ff25ba4494c58-a-nw-p.jpgZy sighed, irritated. She knew it was a bad idea when she said it to begin with but she was tired and wanted to go to bed, dead be damned. At this point, she was the living embodiment of the 'I've lived a good life meme' but she knew she couldn't go through with it. They either had to leave or take care of the problem and it was a hundred miles to civilization so that left one option.

She sighed, rolling her eyes at the situation, closing her eyes for a moment as she slowly exhaled "I hate you, let's go upstairs." She said going back into the room to get her weapon and put on her boots and gauntlets. Of course, she didn't actually hate him it was just cranky talk, but one thing was for sure, whatever was causing this was officially on her shit list and it was going to die...permanently. She listens as it seems everyone has agreed to split into groups to check the rest of the current floor and go upstairs. She wasn't sure if that was the greatest idea but it wasn't like they were running off by themselves and she supposed it wouldn't be the best idea for all of them to just pile up in the halls. Two groups gave them more wiggle room and space to move around.

"Okay, well I'm going upstairs the upper level is smaller by comparison from what I saw outside, so checking around shouldn't take us very long...relatively speaking, plus we checked a decent amount of rooms on this level when we dragged those mattresses in from the other bedrooms. That being said clearly Milo can't go by himself so who's going with him?" Zy asked picking up her magic bow.

BogdanMRK__Thief_basic.jpg

No Cape, mask circlet or shoulder pads
BogdanMRK__Thief_advance.jpg

Magic Bow (No Element)
e406e02a483444bfce15be5f3c58ecc7.jpg

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Head: Light Hood

Chest: Light Plate Top

Arms: Light Gauntlets

Belt:

Legs: Leather Leggings

Feet: Lined Boots

Accessory 1: Ring of Minor detection- detects nearby hidden items.

Funds: $0

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Map (Khorvaire)

Rune 1: 'Blink' - Allows the user to teleport short distances.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpgDany grabs her Horas and other supplies and walks over to Milo before turning back to the rest of the group. "Well since two people are already going with DD upstairs then I'll go with Milo to check the rest of this floor. I'm not sure who else is coming with us, but I guess not would be a good time to use our phones to keep in contact, but only for emergencies and to share info. Even on max power save our phones have a limited amount of life 7 days worth, but still." She said before turning to the new arrivals Andre and Alison "By the way, I hope you guys kept your phones, we put ours on max power save and connected our phones with the Bluetooth function. If you have any useful apps you should probably add them in." She said taking a look around the hall they were currently standing in and turns to Eliza "Do you have anything you can illuminate with your powers, I'd rather not waste the battery life using the flashlight app if I can help it." She said and began to look around for something, she didn't think relying on the dim glow of the vines was going to cut it this late at night, especially not with the undead walking around, they needed to be able to see where they were going and what was around them.

Coco Adel Coco Adel -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Last edited by a moderator:
wkqFEF.pngAs the girl ran up to adore the tiny dragon it would flap its wings at her defensively without attacking at first before extending its neck to sniff the small girl that had come to adore it, relaxing seeing that she was not there to harm Alison who smiles, nodding in agreement as everyone started to separate into groups. "Well, I'm going wherever Andre's going so...Andre?" Alison asked looking to her older brother.

6f78e3c59089c4b3d1528c9be86eabcb.jpg"Well if the upstairs party is filling up I guess I'll go with...Milo, that's your name right?" Andre asked turning to Milo as he listened to the girl from before mentioning something about his shattering partner being able to illuminate objects so they could see better. With that thought in mind, he takes a look at his sword and shrugs. "How about we just use our weapons? I doubt we'll be putting them down anytime soon, so why not just illuminate the weapons so we can see better? That way we don't have to carry anything extra just to see and we can have the phones for communication?" He suggested as he and Alison followed her directions, putting their phones on max power save and picking out apps they thought might be helpful in this world.

"You know that's actually a pretty good idea for you," Alison said, just poking fun at him a bit, to ease her nerves around these new people in the midst of this unpleasant situation.

"I have my moments." He said putting his phone away "So to be clear, our plan is to find whatever is causing this to happen and...take it out, right?" He said scanning the halls. It was hard to tell, but he had the sinking suspicion the paintings were staring at them. He wasn't sure if it was true or not or if it was just that weird feeling someone gets when looking at a painting...like the eyes were following you wherever you go or something. The creepy glowing vines didn't help the situation, nor the fact that it was the middle of the night and it was storming outside.

He could he the creepy giggling of a girl, it almost sounded like the wind but he had the feeling that it wasn't just his imagination he was hearing. "By the way...does anyone else here, hear the creepy laughing? I swear I heard the same voice before I woke up and heard the...whatever that was trying to get out of the basement." He said.

Interaction: -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Coco Adel Coco Adel Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

"Right, yeah. Dany come here." she takes the girl's punchy weapon thing and then puts a small ball of light on the end of it, poking her knuckle with her index finger. The light bloomed out around them and lit up the area brightly. Then she drew her own sword and places a light source at the end of it as well. "I'll go upstairs then," she says with a determined nod and a deep breath as she steels herself. "Everyone be careful. Don't trust anything, and keep an eye out of traps." She shifts over to her team. "I'll go first." she volunteers, as she begins to lead the group around the upstairs level slowly but surely.
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @Brea The Brave -Mork- -Mork- Coco Adel Coco Adel Orikanyo Orikanyo Sludge Sludge Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

As the campers made their choices on which group they'd be joining, remaining on the current floor or going up the real challenges would begin. The eyes of the painting hung upon the wall followed along as they made their way through the halls, though for the moment they seemed to be harmless they were definitely unnatural. As with most of the Keep, the floor was covered in dimly glowing miss, creeping along the walls that twisted into halls. The storm could still be heard from outside and every now and then flashes of lightning would illuminate the halls, the wind whistling through the broken windows filling the halls with cold-soaking the floors near the windows and as far as the wind would take the rain inside.

{Slug Keep 2nd Floor}

Remaining on the current floor the group would still be next to the pile of previously shattered skeletal knights. The bones of the undead had the ability to inflict a curse effect, alas it was useless against other undead, but they could take some for later use if they so choose. Unfortunately, the frozen bones would be of no use to them even if there were living opponents as it would be unable to make direct contact while being dozen, they would have to wait for it to thaw. However, they could still be used to inflict minor damage and cause distractions if used properly. The hiss and groans of undead skeletal knights could be heard somewhere around the bending of the halls but none could be seen just yet.

{Slug Keep 3rd Floor}

Coming onto the highest level of the Keep there be paintings, starting at them just as the paintings downstairs did, rather or not the campers would notice or not was unclear, they seemed to be harmless but very unnerving. There would be suits of armor lined along the walls, exactly 3 in this particular hallway, seemingly bound to the walls by the vines. Down the hall, they could see what appeared to be a cloud of most traveling through the halls in the form of a ball making a sound that made it seem as though it was constantly exhaling.

Phantom: Attack Type- Onsight

• Cannot be harmed by physical attacks, can only be harmed by magic, weapons enhanced by magic (This means Dany and Eliza's weapons will work on them) or weapons that specialize in magic (staves, magic bows, scepters, etc)
  • It can possess people, but can easily be removed by striking the possession aura with magic.

2nd Floor: -Mork- -Mork- Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos @Brea The Brave
3rd Floor: -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Orikanyo Orikanyo

Unknown: Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

DD

"Aww come on Zy, wont take long to exorcise a demonic ghost or three." He couldn't help it, sarcastic was his natural state. Along with afraid, lazy, and generally obnoxious. "Plus we got Vee the mighty with us!" He patted Vee's head to give emphasis, wow... It was very calming... He lingered on patting Vee for a good solid few seconds before looking up again.

"Alright, lets head on up!" He called to his little group before jumping back from a disembodied hand half cloaked in shadow. "Ah... really dead... okay.

Up we go!"

-----------‐---------

Well... It only got worse upstairs. He could swear the paintings were watching him, he just wanted to start tearing them down and burning them... But at least he was safe with the others... And Vee was practically a limitless pile of good vibes.

All yea had to do was pat her and suddenly you recharge!

But.. Well... The place was spooky... Maybe they shouldn't have split up-

He pauses in his thoughts as he stared down the hall, the strange ball-like spirit floating up and down practically swirled with the spirits of the damned... It was horrible to look at, and in truth, he resulted back to his first instincts yet again.

He shot it with lightning and screamed.

@ all

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpgDany takes a look at the now illuminated Hora resting on her hip, almost like a lantern. Seeing as how she was in possession of the primary light source she took it upon herself to take the lead, looking down at the now shattered undead skeletons, she shifted through the ice-cold remains to find something of use and took a few frozen chunks she could fit in her pockets. If nothing else maybe she could use them as a distraction if they needed to. She could hear the hissing and groaning of the undead just around the corner and turned back to her group. "We don't know how many there are, so don't go rushing in, be very quiet and don't do anything unnecessary," She said, thinking on it, she wasn't sure if splitting up was a good idea or not. They didn't even take into consideration everyone's skills to balance out the parties. Though she supposed it couldn't be helped. Alison was sticking close to Andre and she doubted Andre would let his sister go anywhere without him. Even if she felt they would have been better off with one of them on each team she couldn't expect them to put that amount of faith in them just yet, not was she entirely certain she could have that kind of faith in them just yet.

Dany slowly walked to the end of the hall, peeking around the corner to see if anything was on its way. She could then see undead skeletons down the hall, staggering their way through. She then points back to Andre. "I see the undead, you think you can freeze them again like before?"

-Mork- -Mork- Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Coco Adel Coco Adel

1574570362228.png Adam had been scouting around the camp to see what the area was like, but when he returned he saw the camp in ruins. Half the bus was melted, there was a large gaping hole in the mess hall, the supply shed was partially sunken in mud, the councilor's lodge hada large tree growing around it, the Cabins seemed fine but one was entirely torched with a cooked... lizard inside. Needless to say Adam was at a loss for words. He rummaged through the shed grabbing what he found to be useful and headed off to find the others, following their footprints. He soon happened upon a castle. "HELLLO??? ANYONE HERE?"

wkqFEF.pngAs the operation to clear the current floor began, Andre followed behind the girl with the glowing Hora, making sure Alison was close behind him. The more he thought about it the more he wondered if splitting the party was a good idea. I mean year there were a decent few of them and it made sense not to crowd each other in these types of situations but wouldn't it make more sense to go upstairs with the rest? I mean whatever was causing the dead the rise was likely upstairs so if they got rid of it, wouldn't it minimize the work they would have to do? Usually these types of situations at least in comic books he'd read if you kill off the source of the problem the rest of it just usually goes away and all of this didn't start happening until he heard that voice in his sleep. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when the girl asked him to freeze some more undead that we're just around the corner. "Sure, no problem." He said and started thinking to himself. "A cold wind, bursting through an open door," he thought to himself, still conditioning himself to associate that thought with the spell. He then quickly ran around the corner and swung his sword forward, releasing the bitterly cold winds to freeze the next batch of undead before they could even try to react to him. Once he saw they were frozen he would sigh in relief and turn to the others "Well, I guess you can start smashing them now, " with that Alison's little dragon releases a burst of wind at them, usually this attack would merely knock someone back and cause maybe some damage but seeing as how the bodies of the undead we're already so fragile and now frozen, when they got knocked back they would likely shatter.
6f78e3c59089c4b3d1528c9be86eabcb.jpg
The sound of the spell could likely be heard from downstairs, but rather or not Adam deduced it to be people ore merely sounds of the storm had yet to be seen.

Coco Adel Coco Adel @Brea The Brave -Mork- -Mork- EldridSmith EldridSmith

As Adam enters the Keep he would be met with an empty dining all, a roaring fire burned within the large fireplace giving both welcoming warmth and light from the dark and stormy night just outside it's walls. However, this peaceful feeling would not last long as the banging from the cellar door would be heard. Something trying to make its way out from the basement. Thankfully for now at least it would seem that the door would remain shut, held down by an entanglement of thick vines that had grown over the door for many years and locked shut by a steel, albeit rusty padlock so it posed no threat for now.

Adam would be able to hear the commotion from upstairs, it would be clear that something was going on and the rest of the known campers we're upstairs fighting against something.

{Floor Two}

The group of undead approaching from around the corner would be frozen by Andre's spell and shattered by Alsion's dragon familiar but it would unexpectedly startle a hidden colony of bats that would then come flying and screeching down the hall, unleashing sonic scream attacks that could temporarily deafen someone for a time.

{Floor Three}

The Phantom would let put a horrifying screech that would sound like the dying screams of a woman who had just been violently murdered. It would then break apart and scatter into 3 parts possessing the nearby armors lined up against the wall and would then start to free itself from the vines to attack the campers once free.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Orikanyo Orikanyo EldridSmith EldridSmith Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

1574656108322.png Adam enjoyed the peaceful feeling for the scant second it lasted before the noises started. He cautiously went upstairs to see the commotion, he said nothing before seeing the source of the sound was his classmates. Before he approached he heard bats letting out an ear piercing cry causing his ears to ring but thankfully he was far enough away to not be deafened... he doubted the others would hear him after that so he walked up to them making sure they saw him by waving. "Are you able to hear me?" He asked
-Mork- -Mork- @Brea The Brave Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpgAndre and Alison got rid of the undead, pretty easily and well enough the skeletal knights of the keep seemed to be fairly weak and fragile, thankfully. However, there seemed to be another factor about the abandoned building they had not taken into account, something that should have been common sense. This keep was host to vermin, particularly bats at this point, but like most creatures in this world, they weren't normal, they seemed to have abnormal sonic screams and soon, she couldn't really hear anything but a very unpleasant ringing in her ears. She didn't think the damage was permanent but this was so not the time to lose their hearing.

Soon she noticed a boy, not anyone she knew, or even Andre who was recently new to the group it was someone else new. Who seemed to be trying to get their attention. She couldn't really hear him, it wasn't like she couldn't hear him at all, but it sounded very muffled, almost as if she were underwater if underwater had an irritating ring to accompany it. "Not...not really!" Danira said not entirely sure if she was speaking too loud or too low, occasionally holding her ears and tapping the back of her head with her index fingers. She heard once it helped with the ringing in one's ears, particularly after a loud concert, she wasn't sure of screaming bats we're the same concept, but she'd rather try than deal with this crap.

EldridSmith EldridSmith -Mork- -Mork- Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Coco Adel Coco Adel

wkqFEF.pngAndre was pleased with himself the mental imaging seemed to be working out though he wasn't sure if merely being able to do the spell twice without a hitch could be considered as much of a victory, he'd take it...or he would have if not for the shrieking bats that appeared after Alison's dragon shattered the frozen bodies. "God Damn it, Ali!" He said to his sister covering his ears, of course, he knew there was no way she could have known what was going to happen or that she could even hear him do begin with, with this god awful ringing.
6f78e3c59089c4b3d1528c9be86eabcb.jpg
Alison on the other hand also covered her ears and her familiar returned to her side, hands on her head. The dragon seemed mostly unaffected by the bats, though it was hard for her to tell. It seemed fine, it wasn't acting out in any way that would suggest it was really affected by the sound waves. Rather or not that would be useful to her or not she had no idea, she supposed all they really needed to move forward in their sight but, what if something snuck up on them? They needed to be able to hear or the undead might creep up and get them...never in her life did she think she'd say that and it wouldn't be complete nonsense, but here they were.

Coco Adel Coco Adel @Brea The Brave -Mork- -Mork- EldridSmith EldridSmith

Location: (Khorvaire) Shadow Marches- The Crawling Swamp {Slug Keep} [Floor 3]

d0ff25ba4494c58-a-nw-p.jpgZy watched as the phantom split itself apart, possessing 3 of the decorative armor's that lined the walls, enveloping them in a thin layer of most, like an aura surrounding their bodies, if it could be said that they had bodies. Could a suit of armor be called a body, or was it more like a vessel? She didn't dwell on the thought too long, all she knew was that they were covered metal and had weapons now and she doubted they'd be hindered by any weight construction to slow them down.

Zylphia draws back on her now and loses an arrow into one of the suits of armor, usually, she wouldn't bother with shooting an arrow at armor, she was pretty sure a normal arrow might just bounce off and she wasn't that confident in her aim to hit the spaces between the joints of the armor. Then again she knew nothing of armor or actual arrows, let alone arrows in this world to know if they could pierce metal or not. However, she knew for a fact she had magically projected arrows and if she was willing to take a bet on any type of arrow being able to pierce armor it was a magical one.

Thankfully her theory was right, it was only for a moment but the possessed armor visibly staggered and let out a horrifying scream, it had been damaged, it wasn't dead, but it was hurt "Hey, I think they can be hurt by magic...well I guess that's a little obvious at this point" She said remembering that it did initially get hurt when David shot it with lightning from his staff. She then takes another shot at the same armor she hit before it staggers once more, clearly in pain but now down just yet as it manages to free itself from the vines and turns on them, it's sword ready to cut into them. She shoots it one more time, this time a bit more frantically since it was free. This time it seemed to do the trick the armor starts to shake violently letting out a horrific yet horse kind of scream before it fell apart and spirit inside disbursed, flowing straight out of the nearest window, not dead, but definitely gone.

At this point, the other two armors had not gotten free of their binds. One was holding an ax, the other a mace, both rusty but clearly still intact and sturdy enough to cause serious harm.

Last edited:
1574802647223.png Upon seeing the others were likely injured he went over to them slinging his bow on his back. He made assuring gestures befire looking in their ears to see if any of their ears were bleeding. Thankfully none of them appeared to be. Since none of them could hear him it was pointless to try talking to them. He signaled: "R U O K?" with his fingers to see if they had any other injuries... they shouldn't be in shock but if they were he would have to have them lay down... and he'd have to fend off anything while they recovered...
-Mork- -Mork- @Brea The Brave Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Coco Adel Coco Adel

David Darwin

The new development did nothing to calm David down, the situation becoming three evil suits of living armor most definitly did not improve anything what so ever.

Sure, he could take a breath and deal with the problem calmly, but urgency set aside any other thoughts than "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT AGAIN!" Which, in absolute truth, was impossible, it was a phantasim, a spirit, that which was dead cannot be killed again(One would think anyways but there was likely magic that did that) and likely will not be happy to come around for round two electric BOOgaloo. Living or dead, all that mattered was, those suits of armor had come to life again with weapons and required immediate zapping.

Liberal zapping, and not of the political variety.

As such, with his mouth tightly shut he fired once more, this time at the suit or armor with the mace, no particular reasoning behind it, panic didn't care what it was. The lightning worked it's wonders well, knocking the helmet clean off and causing a ruckus as it bounced it's way back into the hall.

"Why?! Why this!? Why can't we have one god damn night to rest? What kind of bastards thought it'd be a good idea to drop us in the middle of the swamp infested with snails,crocodiles and fucking ghosts and shit?

When I get my hands on those bastards I'm gonna zap em good I swear to fucking god." the headless suit of armor still wiggled and waggled, prompting another big ol zap, causing it to scatter and cause loud banging of metal upon stones once more.

"It.. Also occurs to me we may have to actually fight a person if it's a necromancer... Fighting for my life right now but I don't know about killing yet."

Coco Adel Coco Adel -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back