• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright. I have some bad news.

I’m afraid I just can’t keep up with this RP’s pace. I’ve been trying to make a daily post, but even that doesn’t seem to be enough, and I wouldn’t be able to keep it up either way now that my exams are just around the corner. After pondering on whether to try to find some alternative solution or leave, I came to the conclusion that there was no reasonable way to do it.

As such, I’m going to be leaving this RP. Do feel free to use Faita as an NPC if you wish, especially given she has connections to two other characters in this RP.

I wish you all the best of luck with the RP. Happy roleplaying!
Well, I am sad to see you go, but I understand and as I said, in the beginning, I bear you absolutely no ill will and hope that you are able to find an RP that suits your time schedule.

Just compiling pics for the first area we will appear in in the new world both creatures and landscape.

Christ I've never been more scared to kill off the potential relationship of someone who doesn't even technically exist!! 😭

Christ I've never been more scared to kill off the potential relationship of someone who doesn't even technically exist!! 😭
It matters not... ANSWER FROM THE HEART AND YOU SHALL SIEZE VICTORY!!!!

My writing may have gotten way too dramatic, I blame the intense music you gave me to write to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back