• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Do you guys want to make a discord server for this?
For now, there will be no Discord Server we may get one later but truth be told other than for contact purposes I don't particularly enjoy Discord. I don't know how to code on Discord, I don't know how to format. I'm not particularly fond of the word limit and I feel like people can be far more creative with their posts here and there and all around I just think it's easier.

As I said we might get one later but for now, I'm good.

Welp. Unless someone interacts with Eliza. She'll just be there. Not talking, so yeah...
We will fix that soon, we are about to arrive at the camp and everyone can resume interactions. I'm sure someone will talk to her when they get there.

Coco Adel Coco Adel are they in actual pairs (like groups of two), or just split up between genders?

If they are paired, I’d like to propose to everyone doing the pairing up at random here. What do you guys think?

Coco Adel Coco Adel are they in actual pairs (like groups of two), or just split up between genders?

If they are paired, I’d like to propose to everyone doing the pairing up at random here. What do you guys think?
I meant as far as cabins are concerned all the boys are in the same cabin, all the girls are in the same cabin as for interactions you may all sort that out yourself the groups can be mixed, boys and girls as far as I am concerned on that.

Got a post up for Vee and Milo lol (Vee is up for harassment from the graffiti on her face now btw)

Take a good look around because after this day at camp it will be the last time we see this world in the RP.

Ori is back in the saddle!

Alright. I have some bad news.

I’m afraid I just can’t keep up with this RP’s pace. I’ve been trying to make a daily post, but even that doesn’t seem to be enough, and I wouldn’t be able to keep it up either way now that my exams are just around the corner. After pondering on whether to try to find some alternative solution or leave, I came to the conclusion that there was no reasonable way to do it.

As such, I’m going to be leaving this RP. Do feel free to use Faita as an NPC if you wish, especially given she has connections to two other characters in this RP.

I wish you all the best of luck with the RP. Happy role playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back