• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Empowered: An open-ended modern fantasy RP (Always Open)

Hey! For those of you following this thread still and was planning to make a character for the RP, I'd like to say we're finally ready for posting. The starting post was made today, signaling that everything involving 'in character' is officially going. Come and join us, we'll be happy to have you! :)

Woot! Where do we start?

Woot! Where do we start?
Anywhere. It's summertime within the RP. So if your character is a student, they're out of school. If they have a job, that may be a good place. In all honesty, you just drop a post and I'm sure someone will respond to it.

Anywhere. It's summertime within the RP. So if your character is a student, they're out of school. If they have a job, that may be a good place. In all honesty, you just drop a post and I'm sure someone will respond to it.

Wait, like, right here? in the IC?

This seems fun, though I have to ask about posting. Is there an expectancy per week? (once, twice, etc.) I'd rather not bother people by joining something I cannot keep up with due to life getting in the way.

This seems fun, though I have to ask about posting. Is there an expectancy per week? (once, twice, etc.) I'd rather not bother people by joining something I cannot keep up with due to life getting in the way.
Not at all. Everyone seems to be understanding so far. If you ever feel as if you can't keep a hold onto an interaction, just let the person you're interacting with know that you're gonna be busy for a while and give them the options of either waiting or freeing up their character. If you want to make a character, go for it, and then you can wait for things to settle in your private life or just jump right in, and warn your partner about your ability to post being slowed down. It might actually be better for them as they may prefer things that way. You never know. So we still will welcome you with open arms. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back