• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empires In New York (OOC Chat)

OOC
Here
Oh that's funny, I was typing that sentence out (about it being hard) but then meant to delete it and instead just reply to you. The funny thing is the other day I was able to write out a 2 paragraph personality for a different character with minimal trouble. For some reason its harder on this one lol.
haha! no worries!
honestly, it happens! like some are easier than others and it’s weird!

i’m having trouble for this character sheet at the moment since i’m not sure of the exact details of the family’s whereabouts aside from the boyos most likely being in the war and the women at home taking care of things!

but seeing that the sister roles aren’t filled yet in the O’Bannion family, i might just have to do some vague bio or such!

Also same for me, if anyone wants to plot please DM me
ba dum tssss!

Should we make a discord to discuss things like family history?
I vote yes. It would make both kinds of plotting easier, plus making communication just generally simpler overall for all purposes.

Slav Slav , PenguinFox PenguinFox , Glassy Glassy -- so sorry to bother! just tagging you lovelies here in this OOC in case it was missed or anything !
and if you guys are still interested in this rp, i'd love to discuss family ties with you guys bc Irish fambam unite < 3

giphy.gif

yayyy

Just a side note-- if anyone wants to discuss the parameters of their relationship with Isadors, feel free to hit me up!!

Writing personalities is always fun, hopefully character will be finished by tomorrow.

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful : sorry to be a bother but you put me down as the second son haha, which if we desperately need that then I'm down but I had applied/asked for second daughter. <3

Sorry i've been AWOL! Things got busy. I was wondering, what's everyone's thoughts on a discord? I think it'd be a easier place for us to get to know each other and learn a little more about our characters, figure out plotting and relationships too! Etc. Up to the GM. But I think it was worth to bring up. :) I'll work on a character as soon as I can.

Sorry i've been AWOL! Things got busy. I was wondering, what's everyone's thoughts on a discord? I think it'd be a easier place for us to get to know each other and learn a little more about our characters, figure out plotting and relationships too! Etc. Up to the GM. But I think it was worth to bring up. :) I'll work on a character as soon as I can.
We already have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back