What's new

Realistic/Modern Empires In New York (OOC Chat)

OOC
Here

Mia Moulop

And such good luck
Out Of Character Chat For Empires In New York
The Don
The Don's wife- @Mia Moulop
The Don's eldest son- @Yarrow
The Don's eldest daughter- @Makomin
The Don's second son-
The Don's second daughter- @TheAwesomeSoph
The Don's youngest son- @DewOfTheMountains
The Don's youngest daughter- @Mia Moulop
Captains
@RayPurchase
Soldiers
Associates
Italian Owned Speakeasy-

The [email protected] Moulop
The Don's wife
The Don's eldest son- @PenguinFox
The Don's eldest daughter- @Kazzianne
The Don's second son-
The Don's second daughter- @Glassy
The Don's youngest son- @Uncle Sam
The Don's youngest daughter- @crucialstar
Captains
@Winter_Wolf
Soldiers
Associates
Irish Owned Speakeasy

Police Officers and Civilians
Police Chief- @RayPurchase

Last edited:

crucialstar

ʜᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
@Mia Moulop , hi hi, I hope things are looking up for you soon and you take time for yourself when needed!
on another note, is there anything specific in the O'Bannion family that happened that we should know about when we write our history?
and since i'm playing the youngest daughter for the family, would her age range be between 20 - 23?

Mia Moulop

And such good luck
@Mia Moulop , hi hi, I hope things are looking up for you soon and you take time for yourself when needed!
on another note, is there anything specific in the O'Bannion family that happened that we should know about when we write our history?
and since i'm playing the youngest daughter for the family, would her age range be between 20 - 23?
No, nothing specific. Only that the patriarch of the family isn't the best at showing affection.
And that's the age range I had in mind.

Kazzianne

Nobody In particular
ALRIGHTY I got my speakeasy and speakeasy owner design up. I am just going to say up front that this era is not my usual stomping grounds and this is not my usual scale of design so feedback is More than welcome. I'm a little too tired atm to say whether i'm 100% on this being the final draft but the essentials of what I wanted to do with the design is definitely there.

Edit: I lowkey hate it rn! But im also incredibly tired so my judgement is trashed and idfk ill come back to it when i wake up

Last edited:

Winter_Wolf

1/64th Jeep Grand Cherokee
What should the deal be with long guns and the weapons section of the CS? I wasn't sure for my character, and didn't want to risk any OP-ness, so I just listed the concealable weapons he'd reliably carry on his person virtually anytime.

One solution I thought of, to avoid OP-ness, is to say that each character could have no more than 2 long guns in the 'family armory,' and they can bring one with them on a job (I don't think they're exactly everyday concealed carry!). The other one stays. Or simplicity's sake we could just make it 1.

Winter_Wolf

ALRIGHTY I got my speakeasy and speakeasy owner design up. I am just going to say up front that this era is not my usual stomping grounds and this is not my usual scale of design so feedback is More than welcome. I'm a little too tired atm to say whether i'm 100% on this being the final draft but the essentials of what I wanted to do with the design is definitely there.

Edit: I lowkey hate it rn! But im also incredibly tired so my judgement is trashed and idfk ill come back to it when i wake up
Did you delete your CS then? I was just going to edit mine in the thread, and was like "wait..." lol. Shame, yours was insanely well fleshed out!

Kazzianne

Nobody In particular
Did you delete your CS then? I was just going to edit mine in the thread, and was like "wait..." lol. Shame, yours was insanely well fleshed out!
I mostly took the whole thing down to adjust, but honestly I'm having issues settling on what/how so I'm just going to repost it fer now. I realized after making the cs how much I was leaning into the John Wick aesthetic among other things and i'm not sure how much that bothers me.

Winter_Wolf

I mostly took the whole thing down to adjust, but honestly I'm having issues settling on what/how so I'm just going to repost it fer now. I realized after making the cs how much I was leaning into the John Wick aesthetic among other things and i'm not sure how much that bothers me.
Ah, I did get John Wick vibes for sure :)

crucialstar

ʜᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
@Kazzianne ; I completely understand !
All of these mythical figures and just the urban legends [ etc. ] are quite . . . the t e a ! but, ngl, i've always been intrigued by them !

crucialstar

ʜᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
@Kazzianne ; I couldn't have agree more !
I've honestly been actually looking more up on la llorona lately and it seems most of the youtubers are talking about the legend due to the new movie poppin' up in theatres, but, nevertheless, 'tis quite interesting. perhaps not as creepy as Baba Yaga, but oof !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)