• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Empires In New York (1920's Mob RP)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
New York, 1923

The prohibition is in full swing, but it’s not a law that is being being obeyed. The making and selling of illegal, and thus, has become quite the profitable business market. Organized crime is becoming bigger and bigger, and law enforcement is becoming more and more corrupt, easily taking bribes and looking the other way from bootleggers. There are many gangs and mobs all trying to become the top dog in New York's organized crime circuit. It's creating rivalries and gang wars, and making the city much more violent and dangerous, even for those who don't have any sort of affiliations with any of the mobs. Members of opposing gangs are infiltrating each other, risking their lives to spy on their enemies. It's a dangerous and deadly game for everyone involved.

The main focus in this roleplay will be between the Italian family, the Ferraro's, and the Irish family, the O'Bannion's, as well as their associates, and the law enforcement officers that are on their payrolls. This will be violent, with guns and drugs and and blood. There will also be prostitution, but should anything happen, please fade to black. This will be a detailed roleplay. Would anyone be interested?

Also, if you want a specific character, please let me know.

The Don
The Don's wife- SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
The Don's eldest son- Yarrow Yarrow
The Don's eldest daughter
The Don's second son- Makomin Makomin
The Don's second daughter- Soap Soap
The Don's youngest son- DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains
The Don's youngest daughter- SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Captains
RayPurchase RayPurchase
Soldiers
Associates
Italian Owned Speakeasy-

The Don-@Mia Moulop
The Don's wife
The Don's eldest son- PenguinFox PenguinFox
The Don's eldest daughter
The Don's second son
The Don's second daughter
The Don's youngest son- Slav Slav
The Don's youngest daughter- deer deer
Captains
Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf
Soldiers
Associates
Irish Owned Speakeasy

Police Officers and Civilians
Police Chief- RayPurchase RayPurchase

Last edited:
I am totally down for taking part in this.

Any thoughts on what would be needed?

I second that interest! Going to have to pull out my copies of the Godfather and the Sopranos. Would be very interested in playing a captain for one of the families (probably Italian if I had a choice but happy to play an Irishman!).

Would also be interested in playing the (I'm assuming incredible corrupt) police chief if that's a role that's going.

I'd be happy to fill one of the male roles for either family as well perhaps a prohibition agent as well....depending on how things go.

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS RP!!! Amazing idea, can’t wait!

Also, I will be willing to play one of the eldest girls in the RP

I am totally down for taking part in this.

Any thoughts on what would be needed?
Awesome! I'll probably post the character thread when we have about seven people in.

I second that interest! Going to have to pull out my copies of the Godfather and the Sopranos. Would be very interested in playing a captain for one of the families (probably Italian if I had a choice but happy to play an Irishman!).

Would also be interested in playing the (I'm assuming incredible corrupt) police chief if that's a role that's going.
Great! I'll save the spots for you.

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS RP!!! Amazing idea, can’t wait!

Also, I will be willing to play one of the eldest girls in the RP
Glad your interested! Any particular family?

I'd love to have the Don's second son and a police officer.

so i've been looking at this for awhile and i really shouldn't buttttt . . .
i'd love to be a part of this ! if the position isn't taken yet, may i take the youngest daughter of the O'Bannion family?

I’d be up for a role but I’m not sure which yet...maybe on the Irish side. I can get back to you

EDIT: what is the “Irish owned Speakeasy” role? An owner or bartender?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back