• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Empires at War (Choice RP Reboot)

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
I ran this RP a while back but I got tied up with work and eventually forgot about it. But seeing as how a number of people wanted to join, I'll try and reboot the RP.

This is essentially an RP in which we would control our own empires, interact, build alliances. Any race from cybernetic AIs to dwarves.

But also, it will be a universe that is under threat from an enemy much more powerful than anyone can imagine and our empires must survive this new foe and destroy it.

This one is a bit different from the others as for every action you make, will affect how the outcome will be. Every action has consequences. And it will be challenging in certain boss battles making it more suspenseful.

YES IT IS BACK!

(Cam you be a little "stingy" with the CSs? There was a person, I won't say who, shouldn't of been in the RP... His posts had horrible grammar and were just... Not good)

Bobisdead123 said:
YES IT IS BACK!
(Cam you be a little "stingy" with the CSs? There was a person, I won't say who, shouldn't of been in the RP... His posts had horrible grammar and were just... Not good)
Yeah, expect it up by tomorrow.

[QUOTE="tims run]Yeah, expect it up by tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
great, I'll tag people when its up!

also, will it be character driven again?

Same concept(futuristic SciFi character driven nation builder) as "Ghost in the Machine"

Hi goys!!! I'm pretty new to the rp hobby, I wrote a lot of fanfic tho so I'm at least semi literate and plan on being pretty active. I love the idea and have a pair of characters in mind. Was wondering if I could join you. I'd prob have to be tutored though if it's going to include anything other than just strictly story, i.e. Character stats (which I have absolutely no idea how to do lol) thanks for the consideration!!!

[QUOTE="Turaks Maw]Hi goys!!! I'm pretty new to the rp hobby, I wrote a lot of fanfic tho so I'm at least semi literate and plan on being pretty active. I love the idea and have a pair of characters in mind. Was wondering if I could join you. I'd prob have to be tutored though if it's going to include anything other than just strictly story, i.e. Character stats (which I have absolutely no idea how to do lol) thanks for the consideration!!!

[/QUOTE]
Just go to the link and make a sheet and i accept you.

[QUOTE="tims run]You cam move these tags to the actual rp site

[/QUOTE]
busy right now, I'm in school and need to finish and CS and finish a lab before 7th period.

also, I will be using the same people, just changed a bit (I've developed them further in another RP)

Bobisdead123 said:
busy right now, I'm in school and need to finish and CS and finish a lab before 7th period.
also, I will be using the same people, just changed a bit (I've developed them further in another RP)
Take you time. Acknowledged that you'll be using the same people.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Turaks Maw]Hi goys!!! I'm pretty new to the rp hobby, I wrote a lot of fanfic tho so I'm at least semi literate and plan on being pretty active. I love the idea and have a pair of characters in mind. Was wondering if I could join you. I'd prob have to be tutored though if it's going to include anything other than just strictly story, i.e. Character stats (which I have absolutely no idea how to do lol) thanks for the consideration!!!

[/QUOTE]
You can join as long as you know how to write. There are no tryouts. Just click the site and make a cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back