• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

• Empire of Cendalia

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
hey uh could i still join this roleplay without joining the discord?

Hello. I am interested in this story idea, but I have several questions and the Discord link doesn't work for me. Could you possibly send the link again?

Should also be noted that there is no patriarchal or matriarchal standards in this world. Women can be anything and so can men. And queer people just like... exist in general.

If this is still up, I'm interested.
Interesting premise and set up...

Was thinking of going for a character who is a part of The Unaligned route. Like being a guard captain, companion, bodyguard of sorts loyal to the Emperor and to the nation; rather than being loyal to a single house and thus to an Empress. Torn between the love for the Emperor he followed to the nation that would surely suffer due to the crisis of succession, a choice of sorts has to be made. The cold hand of duty or the warmth of compassion; to forsake the vows forged in fire or to embrace it wholeheartedly; to abandon the people---the nation he calls home, or to fight for it.

Yes, I was struck with an idea after reading the premise and cursory lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back