• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empire High Rules

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1. Let's please respect one another in this thread. We're all here for the same reason and are adults, so let's act like it. I am all for drama in character but no need for out of character drama. No, so OOC drama. Also, please respect RpNation's rules, too.

2. Let's have fun with this roleplay. I am pretty lenient on certain things but let's just have fun with this collaborative story. Don't be afraid to ask questions and make suggestions.

3. This is indeed a heavy detailed roleplay so that means that I expect at least three good paragraphs of non-dialogue. If you post more, that is absolutely fine. Also, please be able to post at least once or twice a week. And for you speedy posters out there, please wait until there are three posts after your last post before you post again. If you have to leave the roleplay for any reason or will be gone on a hiatus, please let us know via OOC. If it's something personal then please PM me. If you haven't posted in awhile then I will write your character out of the story. Harsh, I know but no one should be waiting on you.

4. Maturity is key when it comes to a roleplay of this setting. Swearing is totally fine with me but do not have your character using a cuss word in every single sentence. When is comes to anything sexual, making out is fine but when the clothes start to come off then please fade to black. We do not need the specific details.

5. Please make your character realistic to the setting. This roleplay is about high schoolers, not celebrities so please do not make them too rich or too poor. Also, I do not want to see a bunch of sarcastic assholes or bitches, even know-it-alls. Mix it up a bit, guys! Again, high schoolers. I also realize that some characters won't get along but I am sure they will still act a certain way around each other.

6. To prove that you have read the rules, please put your favorite television show in the extra section of the character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back