• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empire City: The Irish Mob - OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Empire City: The Irish Mob
New York City, New York, July 1971

OOC Thread

1552831716670-png.552682

:: IC THREAD :: CHARACTER SHEETS ::

Last edited:
The next chapter will hopefully be starting in a few days. To help us plan and to ensure things run smoothly and don't fall flat, please can everyone answer the below:

1. Will you be able to take part in the next chapter?
  2. Please confirm which character(s) you want to/will be able to play in the next chapter?
  3. Do you want me to include your character(s) in the intros or do you want to direct your character's chapter?

If you're not going to have time to post over the next few weeks or don't want to, please just tell me. <3

Bellz Bellz Pyroclast Pyroclast Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Fletchawk Fletchawk Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker RayPurchase RayPurchase seasonedcat seasonedcat

1. Yes (:
2. I only have one so Penelope of course!
3. Uh, whatever is fine ;0^0 it depends what you think best OwO

1. fuck yes.
2. Lucy, Roxie, Gwen, Possibly Peter and Rebel...
3. Talk to me hoe

1. Yes. I should be able to.
2. We can place Ryan just about anywhere, but I'd like a scene with Owen and Farrid. Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker
3. Ryan is pretty much on standby for a while, as we know what his goal is, so we can slowly work towards that through character relations. As for Owen, I'm not entirely sure how I want him to develop, so we'll play him by chapter for now.

1. Yes. I should be able to.
2. We can place Ryan just about anywhere, but I'd like a scene with Owen and Farrid. Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker
3. Ryan is pretty much on standby for a while, as we know what his goal is, so we can slowly work towards that through character relations. As for Owen, I'm not entirely sure how I want him to develop, so we'll play him by chapter for now.
Owen and Farrid scene sounds spot on to me. You okay to plan/introduce that one once the new chapter starts?

Do you want to use Ryan next chapter, though?

Owen and Farrid scene sounds spot on to me. You okay to plan/introduce that one once the new chapter starts?

Do you want to use Ryan next chapter, though?
We can, I just don't have anything extensively planned for him for the time being. At least, not yet. So if you feel like Ryan would be good addition to a scene, feel free to include him.

Just popping in for a spot of outside encouragement!

THIS IS SO GREAT! keep it up :closed eyes open smile: i love this era and hope to see more rps like this! If theres any future spots open please do let me know!

Sincerely,
Your local RP lurker :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back