• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empire City: The Irish Mob - OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maybe I don't belong in this room but I just want to say that this is like the coolest RP that I've ever seen. It's inspiring all of the effort you folks have put into it!

Maybe I don't belong in this room but I just want to say that this is like the coolest RP that I've ever seen. It's inspiring all of the effort you folks have put into it!
Wow that's so nice to hear, thank you so much !! This rp means a lot to us all so I'm glad you enjoy it too x

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH! How lovely of you to say!

Wow that's so nice to hear, thank you so much !! This rp means a lot to us all so I'm glad you enjoy it too x
OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH! How lovely of you to say!

Like, I've spent four years on this site doing only PM roleplays and I've barely even lurked around the big group RPs...I haven't done anything like this for YEARS and never so big and complex as this. It's just so cool.

Oh geez you guys are all so kind :o)

The “Closed” title is to warn off the squares. We’ve always got room for imaginative writers!

The “Closed” title is to warn off the squares. We’ve always got room for imaginative writers!
Oh well cool! You folks seem real nice to hang out with.
So tell me, did you get inspired by movies like Kill the Irishman? I actually love this genre because I'm rather Irish myself :hearteyes:

EDIT: Also, if you folks are in any other big awesome roleplays that are open, do let me know! I'm a little intimidated by these sorts but I'm sure I can learn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back