• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Emote BUTTONS

Car54

Where are you?
There is a cookie for like, a heart for love. We need a laughing face! hearts and cookies don't do some of these posts justice. I'm more likely to read something with a laughing face then a heart or cookie.

I was literally going to start a thread about a laughing face button when I saw this. Like/love doesn't always do a post justice. I want my friends to know how hilarious they are.

We had a thread for this a few months ago (or maybe about a year even?) and yes we absolutely need a laugh react emoji!

We used to have reactions for funny posts, and character development too for when you wanted to appreciate that way waaaaay long ago when I first joined, and though I am happy with the writing and great scene ones, I'd love for these specific two reactions to also make a return.
And roleplay resumes, but that's a topic for another day

We used to have reactions for funny posts, and character development too for when you wanted to appreciate that way waaaaay long ago when I first joined, and though I am happy with the writing and great scene ones, I'd love for these specific two reactions to also make a return.
And roleplay resumes, but that's a topic for another day
You know why they got deleted?

You know why they got deleted?
Software changes. We went from Xenforo to IPS then back to Xenforo, then finally Xenforo 2
A lot of add ons of the last version did not work on the new one anymore
A lot of code broke in the process as well since IPS had HTML not BBCode...

Let's not "spam" anything XDDD

But we heard the suggestion and it is being considered. Just currently not the priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back