• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings emma's all-encompassing search thread! come take a look at my humble wares. (fandom & original)

Hi! I don’t really do canon characters but your star wars description got me pretty pumped actually and I would love to do a Star Wars universe with oc’s maybe?

Hi there! Welcome to my humble little search thread.

View attachment 627097

It’s lovely to meet you! I’m Emma, but you can also call me Star if that strikes your fancy. I’m a first-year college student in EST, and I’ve been writing for about 9 years, which is crazy. I’ve got three cats, I play the ukulele, and I even cosplay a little! So, basically, I’m your local ginger indie girl. And yes, I’m probably as cliche as you’re imagining.

I’ve finally decided to make an all-encompassing search thread for all of my interests. (Took me long enough.) I’d consider myself semi-advanced to advanced, and I usually write from two to five paragraphs. Sometimes it’s more or less, just depends.

I consider myself very friendly, so please don’t be afraid to ask me anything, or even just chat! I love making friends. I’m also one of those writers that loves to share memes, playlists, moodboards, etc. for our RP. So if that’s your thing, I bet we’ll get along!

Anyway, enough about me. Let’s get the business out of the way with what I’m looking for:

• Good grammar, please! I won’t be too strict on this, but it’s just a preference thing.
  • Semi-advanced to advanced, preferably.
  • At least two paragraphs, maybe less for dialogue. This is flexible, of course.
  • At least 16, please. I have the utmost confidence in younger writers, but as an eighteen year old myself, it’s just a comfort thing.
  • Ghosting: I totally get it. We’re all busy. But if you’re going to drop a thread, please do it early on or just give me a heads up. I will completely understand. But being ghosted can give me a lot of anxiety if I don’t have any closure, so if you are able to let me know, please do!
  • Please let me know of any triggers you have. I’ll do the same!
  • I have a tendency to curse in writing, as well as write darker themes. As for the spicier stuff, I’ll only do a fade to black (as per site rules).
  • I like romance in my plots, so at least one pairing in each thread. We can double if you want a platonic pairing on your end, though!
  • Post around once a week if you’re able, preferably more. I’ll try to do the same, sometimes I can give you multiple posts in a day. It varies, and if I have to disappear for a while I’ll do my best to let you know ahead of time!
For pairings: I’ll do whatever! I’ve never done MxM, but I’m willing to give it a shot with the right pairing! Writing males is not my strong suit, but I’m working on it. For this reason, I’ll be willing to write males in some situations and not others. For MxF, I’m mostly comfortable playing the female role, unless we’re doubling. Bummer, I know. But I’m working on it, so hopefully it’ll be different in the future! <3

Okay, on to the fun stuff! Finally.

I do oc/oc, canon/canon, and canon/oc(likely with doubling) for fandoms. For any canon/oc, talk to me about doubling.
For pairings, bolded part is the one I prefer to play!
Asterisks ( * ) indicate cravings!

Fandoms:

• Star Wars****
50 or so years late, I'm finally getting into Star Wars. There's so much you can do with this! AUs, canon, whatever!
Leia/Han Solo
Anakin/Padme
Rey/OC (I just want Rey to have the girlfriend she deserved)
Kylo Ren/OC*** (I know, right? I'm aware of how this comes off. But I just want my boy to have a good, sweet relationship and I'm not the biggest Reylo fan. We can also talk about doubling if you like!)
I can also be persuaded to do Reylo with the right plot!
And, of course: OCs. SO MANY GOOD OC PLOTS. Bounty Hunters, falling in love amidst the Resistance, Siths, an Empire/First Order prisoner falling in love with a Rebel/Resistance pilot or vice versa... There's so much. I'm also a huge fan of the whole Junker/Space Pirate stuff that this universe offers! Throw whatever ideas you have my way!

• Good Omens*
Listen. Aziraphale/Crowley is SUCH a good pairing. I’d prefer to RP Aziraphale, but could try Crowley. I also think it’d be interesting to write them as femslash!
  • Law & Order: SVU **/FONT]

Either something inspired by it or Carisi/Rollins or Benson/Rollins.
  • Dragon Age**
Please. I love these games too much. I'd also just love to do some OCs in this universe! I'm absolutely open to anything.

Dragon Age Origins:
Alistair/Warden (I am absolutely drying to write my warden. Please talk to me if this is something that interests you!)
Zevran/Warden
Morrigan
/Alistair
Leilana/Morrigan

Dragon Age 2:
Anders/Hawke
Fenris/Hawke
Varric/Hawke
Isabela/Hawke
Merril
/Hawke
Merril/Isabela

Dragon Age Inquisition:
Cassandra/Varric
Cassandra/Josephine
Cullen/Inquisitor
I'm also down with writing my Inquisitor with any of the companions, if there's anyone you're drying to write!

• Hannibal*
Hannibal/Will
Will/Alana
Hannibal/OC
Will/OC

• Pirates of the Caribbean**
Jack Sparrow/Elizabeth Swan
Will Turner/Elizabeth Swan

• Anything Disney!*
I’d love to do some of the classic disney plots with OCs! Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Tarzan, and The Princess and the Frog in particular. Talk to me about this one.
  • Hunger Games
OCs in this universe are always fun.
  • DC
Harley/Ivy
  • Howl’s Moving Castle
OCs with this plot is just… the cutest.
  • Harry Potter**
Mostly looking for OCs for this one! I'd love to do a Triwizard Tournament
  • Fallout**
OCs in Fallout 3, 4, or New Vegas!
  • The Arcana***
I'm dying to write my MC, of course, and I'm honestly not picky about who to write her with. All of the characters are so darling. So, basically, if you want to write any Arcana characters, hit me up!
I'm also willing to write Portia/Nadia!

• Repo! The Genetic Opera****
Not to be dramatic, but I'd die to write something inspired by this/in this universe. I could also do Graverobber/Shiloh. I know this is niche, but I adore this universe and concept too much.

This thread is already a monster, but I’m afraid we aren’t done. We also have originals!

Originals:

• Fantasy! I love fantasy. Anything DND-esque has my love. So we can do a good, old fashioned adventure, or we can do an elf or nymph/human plot! I have ideas for this, so just ask me. This is definitely my preference.
  • Modern/Slice of Life. Teacher AUs, Florist/Tattoo artist plots, you name it. I’m a sucker for these.
  • Pirates. I love pirates. So much. Please. Literally anything involving pirates.
  • Supernatural. Mermaids, vampires, ghosts, werewolves, whatever. This can be combined into other plots.
  • Secret Agent stuff. This is the coolest.
  • Space Pirates!
  • Historical: Namely Victorian, Roaring 20s, WWI/II, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. I’m a big fan of 80’s movies, so anything involving those is neato.

Welp, I think I’ve said enough for now. Heaven knows that this post is already a novel, so I’ll stop here.
Anyway, thank you for making it this far! Please either comment here or PM me if you’re interested. I hope to hear from you soon!
I’m really interested in Roleplay with you! Pm me? :)

Hey I would love to do a Star Wars RP with you! I’d be down for an Anakin/Padme AU, or something with space pirates, bounty hunters, or Sith and Jedi/rebels.

Hey I would love to do a Star Wars RP with you! I’d be down for an Anakin/Padme AU, or something with space pirates, bounty hunters, or Sith and Jedi/rebels.

Hi there! I know this reply is late as all hell, but I just saw this and wanted to ask if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back