Emma Frost

Rui

Trash
Hey, I'm sure you've heard of me, I'm....

Emma Grace Frost

AKA Emma Frost

IMG_7084.JPG

Personality: Cunning, manipulative, cut-throat, seductive, witty, domineering, intelligent, egotistical, self-centered, defensive, and sassy.

Powers/Skills/Abilities: Advanced telepathy, Super-human strength, stamina, and the ability to shape shift into a solid diamond form with added physical durability and psychic immunity. 

Equipment: None

Transferred: (Cosmic Conservatory, A.I.M Academy, Hydra School, Hell's Kitchen Boarding School for Troubled Youths)

Studies: S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Arena of War, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range, Avengers Stadium, and Madam Hydra's Classroom (shh~ the last one's a little secret)

Hangouts: Campus Quad, Club A, Power Gym, Avengers Park, and the Avengers Dorm.

Dorm: Avengers...surprisingly. 

Questline: Emma, having switched to the good side some time ago, wishes to form alliances with others and advance her abilities. To be socially and physically is the ultimate goal; The White Queen is still reigning, peasants, despite the sudden appearance of morals. 

Backstory: Emma Frost is the youngest daughter of Bostonian billionaires Winston and Hazel Frost. With her father being a controlling madman and her mother, an addict, nearly incapacitated half of her life, Emma grew up clawing her way to the top of the cesspool of drama in her home, and in society. 

At first, she was bullied in school; puny, naive Emma, merely twelve and her powers developing, creating much awkwardness. As time went on and she grew older and became beautiful physically, but cold and wicked inside. She went from the bottom to the top, putting everyone in their rightful places, socially and academically. The White Princess had become the White Queen. 

After a nasty fallout with her family over her romantic involvement with a teacher at age fourteen, Emma took off on her own. She became involved with the Hellfire club, first as mere eye candy, then a respected member, and finally, one of its leaders, officially taking the title of the White Queen. Over the course of a year, Emma became a millionaire and leader among the criminal elite. 

After her sister Adrienne murdered the remaining Frost parent, Winston, Emma received millions in inheritance, adding to her already vast wealth in "Frost International", a multi-billion dollar company of which she, despite her young age, was CEO of. 

As the Hellfire club imploded, Emma fled from the destruction with little damage to her stocks and business, but physical damages weighing her down. She hid underground for a time, healing her weakened psychic powers after nearly being killed in telepathic battles against the X-men. 

Then came the change of heart. After months of hiding, Emma revealed herself once more, surrendering to the X-men and joining them. She later transferred to the Avenger's Academy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice profile 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
. Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back