• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

emiia

emi's emporium

emiia

now playing

• about me

call me

emi or em

pronouns

she/her/hers

timezone

pst

hi everyone!! my name is emi. i'm not new to rpnation- i was pretty active here last summer on another account but i haven't used this website until then and i wanted a fresh start! i'm a 19 year old college student who's got a lot of time on their hands to write, so i'm looking to be active on here again and hopefully find some partners to RP with and some groups to join.

i've been RPing pretty much since middle school. i love writing, and i love collaborating with others, so RPing has always been one of my favorite activities over the years. i have many interests, which you'll find if you check tab #3, and i'm comfortable with writing about any one of those or collaborating to create an entirely unique universe.

i typically write in 3rd person and in past tense. while this is true, the length of my posts varies depending on the circumstance, as does my writing style. i usually match my partner/group in these areas, however, i mostly enjoy writing in a range of around 3-6 paragraphs. additionally, i write with capital letters when i'm actually IC since i know lowercase letters hurt some people's eyes lmao

i generally stick with using female OCs, but i will gladly play a male OC if requested. i am LGBT friendly and have no preference when it comes to pairings. i prefer not to write about horror themes, but i do have a strong preference for any kind of romance. i don't really enjoy RPing as already established characters, and i don't mind if you would prefer to do so or not.

interests

here's a list of some books/movies/songs/etc. that i'm into. you can use these as a reference of some universes i'm down to rp in or simply as inspiration for anything you'd like to bring up to me! you can somewhat get an idea of the kinds of stories that i like to read and rp. as i've said before, i typically use OCs but i can be convinced otherwise, no promises though. i've put a heart ♡ next to the ones that i'm most interested in at the moment.

BOOKS
    ♡ percy jackson and the olympians series
    ♡ harry potter series
    red queen
    dune
    under the whispering door
    cinder
    we hunt the flame
    ready player one
    bridgerton
    the selection series

MOVIES
    ♡ MCU
    everything everywhere all at once (as you can see haha)
    star wars universe
    DCEU
    twilight
    someone great
    always be my maybe
    13 going on 30
    to all the boys
    sky high

SHOWS
    ♡ stranger things
    ♡ reign
    ♡ bridgerton
    ♡ riverdale (oh what could've been)
    gossip girl (og and revival)
    arcane
    pen15
    love alarm
    legacies
    the vampire diaries
    the 100
    glee (sry LOL)

GAMES
    ♡ stardew valley
    ♡ life is strange
    missed messages
    tomb raider
    phasmophobia
    fallout 4
    cyberpunk 2077
    final fantasy
    hitman
    style savvy??

SONGS
    sometimes - faye webster
    i know the end - phoebe bridgers
    dead girl walking - jensen mcrae
    world we created - giveon
    cranes in the sky - solange
    don't make it harder on me - chloe x halle
    supercut - lorde
    stuck on the puzzle - alex turner
    it's over isn't it - steven universe, deedee magno hall
    super rich kids - frank ocean

KEYWORDS/PHRASES
    angst, romance, slice of life, mystery, history, drama, apocalypse, college, fluff, adventure, heroes, supernatural, yearning, multiverse

subject to change!

The day that I met you, I started dreaming; now I write 'em down if i remember in the morning time

I don't know that much about Kingston, But I like the sound it makes when it starts pouring rain

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a modified version of the first plot that doesn't end with them as lovers? I'm pretty awful at writing romance with a different player (normally I write it between two characters that I myself control), but I really like the idea of that kind of plot. If not, that's totally okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back