• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Emily's RP Corner ♡

ShowXmeXthestars

Daydreamer
Hello everyone! I am Emily, you can also call me Em for short. I'm 24, I have been RPing for roughly 7 years and I'm looking for some people to create some stories with.

Here's a bit about me and what I'm looking for:

♡ I believe in quality over quantity. My average is two to three paragraphs but I’ve been known to go double that, depending on the scene and how many characters are involved. I don't expect my partner to always match me, post what comes naturally to the scene, as long as I have something more then one or two lines to work with we should be good.

◇ I generally try to reply 3+ times a week but there will be times I may take a little longer. I can be a slow writer, but I will stick around for as long as you'll have me.

I’m happy to play both female and male characters and though I’ve mostly only done MxF pairings before now I’m more than happy do MxM and FxF. Though I do like my Romance it is not a necessity platonic pairings are perfectly fine with me as well.

◇ I'm a very friendly and do like chatting OOC with my partners. It's not a necessity but you'll miss out on me spamming you with lots of cute pics of my pets! xD

♡ I'm fine with mature themes and don't have any triggers. Please make sure to let me know of topics you'd wish to avoid during roleplay, I'd never want to make someone uncomfortable.

◇ Please don't be afraid to add your own twists and ideas into our RP to keep the plot moving. If you're not sure about something just ask I'll most likely be okay with it. This is after all both of our RP and we both need to be able to enjoy the story we build together.

♡ I am ghost friendly. If you want to stop but are too anxious to tell me, I won't be offended and if you ever want to pick up where we left off or start a new RP don't be afraid to ask.

◇ I much prefer to RP through PM's but if you really don't like doing PM's I can be convinced to do a thread.

1. One idea I've been really wanting to do is an Outlander type story where Character A touches a stone/object that takes them into the past (or future or even a fandom world) there they meet character B who finds them character A has to get used to this new time/place they've been throw into and along the way A and B fall in love.

Fandom we could use for this idea: Dragon Age | Lord of the Rings| Game of Thrones |Merlin | I'd be up for using a fandom of your choice as well

2. Muse A is a star in the sky. Just one star. Not even part of a constellation, just one that Muse B always finds their eyes drawn to whenever they look at the night sky. Sometimes Muse B will sit at night, by themselves, talking to the star, unaware that it can hear them. Muse A becomes more and more invested in their human’s—yes, their—life, becoming excited as night approaches and melancholy as the Sun begins to rise. Eventually, the Sun and the Moon form a plan and speak to Muse A. They offer them a one-time deal—they can leave the sky and become human, go to earth and seek out Muse B—whom they are clearly in love with—or stay as they are. There is no odds in their favour that they will be placed near Muse B or that Muse B will feel the same and if they decide to do this, they may never return to the sky as a star again.

3. Muse A is a fearsome warrior. Many have fallen to their might, and they are both feared and revered through the land. Whispers compare Muse A to a ferocious beast, untameable and full of wrath. But when a King seeks to hire Muse A to protect his child they meet Muse B, the only daughter of the King, and it soon becomes clear that the whispers were wrong - Muse A is tameable, The two end up finding affections for the other.

5. I called you because I know that you had four younger siblings and I don’t know what to do because my baby won’t stop crying and I know that it’s 3 a.m. but I need you.

6. Muse A resides in a small village where they have lived most of their life. One night a commotion near their house catches their attention, they investigate and find a wounded elf/whatever race you'd like to play as if you're playing Muse B.

No one wants to step up to help. Many say that those who tried to kill the elf might not be far away, that helping them could bring the enemy to their doorstep.

Ignoring the others, Muse A brings Muse B into their house and nurses them back to health.

Whoever was after Muse B does end up attacking the village killing most of the inhabitants and Muse A now has no choice but to go on the run with B.

(We could use either an original or fandom world Dragon Age, LotR ect. for this)

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread!

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to RP with you! I'm not a hundred percent sure what kind of RP I'm most interested in at the moment but wanted to let you know I exist! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back