• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy emerxld's inquiries

nettie.

❝meh.❞
Hello!
I see you’ve stumbled across my request! Welcome! I’m a 20 something young lady who works the cruel world of retail. And when I’m not sleeping, I’m complaining about being tired, watching Youtube or scrolling through tumblr. I’m here searching for a couple more partners (I have a couple outside of this site and I love them to bits! So~ They are too good for me❤) But, I’ll make this as brief as I can! So please bear with me. My list is small as I’m trying only to gain a few partners to help pull me from my rut! Hoping to look for someone with a similar style!

‖Style‖

• 3rd Person
  • Past Tense
  • Multipara/Novella (500+ words about)
  • Casual
  • Doubling (usually for fandoms though if you desire, Originals as well)
  • 1x1 (female role preferred as most of my characters are female)
  • Mostly m//f, though I am open to f//f
  • Sharing side characters
  • Long or short term
  • Replies vary; sometimes once a week, sometimes a couple of times a day
  • I get easily distracted
  • I'm OOC friendly, cause I get anxious
  • PLOTTINGGGG
  • I prefer to use 'Real' (actors/actresses) Faceclaimes for Originals
  • I'm 20+ y/o so I would like my partners to be as well, just for comfort
  • I'm not willing to write anything that goes against RPN's guidelines
‖Genre‖
*Not all genre's have to be involved in plot, they are just listed as those I'm more privy to.*

• Vanilla
  • Fluff
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Angst
  • Comedy
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural
  • Drama
  • Horror
‖1 x 1 Plots‖
*Bolded will be what my character is! My characters are all female*

Survivor x Survivor
Your typical zombie-ridden wasteland of what once was a normal society. After the outbreak (we can decide how it happened and how long it has been) those who have survived, must continue to do so. They learn it’s not only the dead they have to fear but the living as well. Desperation causes many to do desperate things. In this world, one can only ever rely on themselves or can they? I got serious AMC Walking Dead vibes for this.
Human x Werewolf
Everyone knows the story of Little Red Riding Hood. But do they? What they don’t know is that the wolf was not a wolf, but a werewolf instead. One that knew the secrets of the old witch that lived in the woods. The one who lived peacefully, but practiced magic and threatened to extinguish the werewolf race. So the pack leader, the Big Bad Wolf, killed her, made her disappear. But the huntsman, the witch’s son, sought revenge and got it—finishing the pack leader for good. But this only created a larger blood feud, sending the whole pack out to get the huntsman and his family. With the huntsman’s only daughter in the middle of this war, Little Red, as they call her, the pack will stop at nothing to get their final revenge and end the war. But when Red and one of the wolves fall in love, what will become of them?
Human x Supernatural
After discovering the existence of supernatural beings, humans took it upon themselves to make sure they were the alphas - but they soon learned why it was the supernatural kept to the shadows. Easily the human race was overcome. More than half the population wiped off the face of the Earth, leaving the supernatural beings to take their place. Humans are now scarce and considered rare. Over the years, those left have learned to defend themselves fairly well. That being said, there are still those supernaturals who feel they are superior and do their best to keep their food supply in check. That’s not to say the humans don’t have sympathizers on their side. Still, they fight to survive in hopes that one day they can rebuild their own while fighting against those who see them as nothing more than food or pests. There are underground factions who make it there mission to stop those supernatural beasts and there are those humans who had found a soft spot for their monstrous counterparts.
Human x Demon
One day having messed around with an ouija board with some friends one night; they were all pretty drunk and forgot to end the game correctly. Long story short, after having woke up, said human was greeted by a stranger in their room. Naturally, they freaked out and even more so when the stranger introduces themselves as a demon, but not just any demon. A personal demon. It seems the night before, a contract was accidentally made. The demon's servitude for the human's soul - which is very valuable in the underworld.
The plot would revolve around the Fallout 4 game. Where we start and what we come up with is up to us! My character is a Railroad Agent. I honestly love the game and the ideas that it has.
Knight x Princess
Angel
x Demon
Mermaid x Human
Cop x Partner
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Doctor x Patient
God/Goddess x Human
Western
Medieval Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back