emerxld's character cache

nettie.

❝meh.❞
this is where i will be putting my character for both originals and fandoms
|x|
please do not reply to this thread as it's used merely for my characters
|x|
if you wish to interact with a character you see (1 x 1 or group), please feel free to pm me with any questions you may have
|x|
i'll leave my guidelines here just in case

• 3rd Person
  • Past Tense
  • Multipara/Novella (500+ words//2 - 6 paragraphs)
  • Casual (do not spam me for a reply every day)
  • Doubling (not required, but am open to)
  • 1x1 (female role preferred as most of my characters are female)
  • Mostly m//f
  • Sharing side characters
  • Long or short term
  • Replies vary; sometimes once a week, sometimes a couple of times a day
  • I get easily distracted
  • I'm OOC friendly, cause I get anxious
  • Please don't be rude
  • PLOTTINGGGG
  • Most of my Faceclaims are actresses when it comes to originals//anime & art when working with fandoms
  • Being 20+ myself, I'm only comfortable with writing with those who are as well

(Dragon Age)
☽Basic Information☾
1568608635550.png

「Full Name」
Ashera

「Nicknames」
Ash, Dark Wolf, Knife Ears, She-Beast, Fen'harel, Dread Wolf, Mage, Apostate

「Age」
18 - 19 (DA: O) *Setting
19 - 27 (DA II) *Setting
27 - 29 (DA: I) *Setting

「Date of Birth」
Solis 25th, 9:12

「Gender」
Female

「Sexuality」
Heterosexual||Impure||Single

「Race」
Elf

「Class」
Mage (Apostate - Hedge Mage)
⚚ Shape Shifter
⚚ Arcane Warrior
⚚ Rift Mage

「Current Location」
Unknown

☽Personal☾

「Personality」
Outgoing, enthusiastic, excitable, blunt, reckless, practical, intuitive, lawless, dramatic, stylish, improvisational, gambler, fun loving, prone to being insensitive, logical, impatient, untrusting, easily bored, observant, bold, perceptive, sociable, defiant

「Likes」
Drinking, games, jokes, shiny objects, baths, naps, small animals

「Dislikes]
Alienages, most humans, humidity, ignorance, bullies

「Fears」
Death, losing control of her magic

「Quirks」
Ashera often changes into small animals; crow & cat being the most common - to gain entrance or listen in on a target. When going on a tangent or extremely angry, she will curse in ‘Elvish’. She often gambles - and cheats, usually getting away with it.

「Rating」
Intelligence: 9 /10
Confidence: 6 /10
Wisdom: 7 /10
Agility: 10 /10
Stamina: 8 /10
Cooperation: 4 /10

☽Appearance☾

「Hair Color」
Golden Blonde
Ashera has soft thick blonde hair that falls just above her waist. All one length, her hair parts to the left. Her hair appears very wild, though well taken care of; her tresses hold an abundance of kinks and gentle waves. Her hair is usually kept in a large single braid or low messy bun when in combat or during the summer when it’s particularly hot. In some instances, her hair may be decorated with wildflowers.

「Eye Color」
Grey
Large and almond in shape, Ash’s eyes are grey in color, a mixture of blue and flecks of golden brown. In certain lighting, her eyes may interchange between blue, grey, and golden. Her eyes appear very expressive; sparkling with curiosity, wide with shock, or lit with fire. Under thin brown, her eyes are outlined in a thick fringe of black lashes.

「Skin Tone」
Ivory
Ashera has noticeably pale skin; almost compared to that of tales of the ‘Snow White Princess’. As such, she has cool and rosy undertones. She’s easily prone to sunburn and thus she recludes to the shade. She’s naturally ‘cold’ to the touch, Her fingertips being described to icicles. Being outdoors, Ash has taken to a particular scent for herself - unlike a more earthy smell, Ash’s scent is rather subtle and pleasant; being a mix of lemon and mint.

「Body Type」
Mesomorph
Due to her diet and regular activity, Ashera has developed a slender hourglass figure. She’s very lean and has often been described as ‘scrawny’ in her small stature. She stands roughly five foot and three inches with a weight that fluctuates between one hundred and twenty to thirty pounds. Her bust (32 B) and hips are wider than her waist. Ashera often appears smaller, due to her usually poor posture.

「Clothing Style」
Armor || Casual

☽History☾
*Settings*

Dragon Age : Origins

During the Fifth Blight, Ashera had been cast out of her Clan - one which she doesn’t speak of. Her true origins are unknown. The reason for her exaltation goes unknown, though Merril overheard the Keeper of her clan speak of Ash’s use of magic and how she went about controlling herself. Where it wasn’t blood magic, it didn’t sit well with her clan and Ash refused to fall in line as she believed the origination was from their ancestors. History lost to them, which went ignored.

She’s captured by slavers who seeking refuge from the Blight. In order to make the payment to flee, they sell Ashera to a noble in Denerim; one by the name of Vaughan Kendells. This is where her extreme distrust and dislike for humans are created.

After escaping Vaughan’s castle, Ashera sought a way to escape Denerim. However, there were little options given the current situation with the Blight. Meeting the suspicious character, Slim Couldry, Ashera took on the persona of the ‘Dark Wolf’ - known for stealing riches from the wealthy. Hoping to gain enough gold to find a means of escape.

Dragon Age : II

During the events of Dragon Age II, Hawke is asked by a local nobleman who posted a help wanted ad - namely to attract mercenaries and other brutes, to go on this quest. The noble is extremely vague in what his intention are and what it is that he does, but claims he owns some land that is being inhabited by traveling Dalish. Disgusted, he tells Hawke that he would gladly pay to rid grounds of the mongrel that seems to be protecting the Dalish camp.

Merrill informs Hawke that she knows of the creature he speaks of; an abnormally large wolf that some of the Dalish have taken to calling ‘Fen’harel’. Honestly, they have only seen glimpses of the creature and left it alone as it kept to itself and seemed tame - though apparently not so much to those who had the desire to breach the land and disturb the Dalish.

Venturing to the Summit, the wolf is dormant for a moment. However, the trail of corpses leads Hawke and company to believe otherwise. Shortly after, a fairly large white wolf reveals itself covered in blood. Ready for a fight, Merril is able to stop the beast but only being able to recognize the wolf is shrouded in magic, that of a shapeshifter.

Ashera reveals herself and claims she was merely protecting her people from the ‘shem’, who despite what was said, was planning harm to the clan against it’s knowing. Aside from warning the clan, she felt it best to leave them undisturbed.

Ashera joins Hawke’s company.

Dragon Age : Inquisition

Unknown.

☽Pairings☾
「Canon」

"These characters can be wrote against my OC, no particular order, setting, or preference."

• Fenris
  • Anders
  • Hawkes
  • Lavellan
  • Dorian
「Originals」
"Your Dragon Age Original Character may interact with this OC. Please ask about setting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back