• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Emergence Online (open for more players)

Should this be about finding bugs and dumb stuff or just playing the game in general?

• bugs

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • gaming

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

azenva

never ask me for anything ever again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(warning for guns and violence and stuff )

In the distant future, in a once beautiful land, the peaceful new age of exploration has come to a screeching halt. Former alliances crumbled, turning the land into a free for all, populated with mutated creatures, rogue automatons, and, worst of all, other people. The race to the stars has turned into a fight to survive, armed with ancient firearms mixed with rudimentary “futuristic” weaponry. The spacefaring bastions of the past now serve as bases for alliances of those left behind, stuck in petty squabbles over dead land. Long deserted strongholds and other such buildings of the past, perhaps overflowing with treasure, have become infested with hordes of monsters, ready to kill intruders on sight. And of course, in between are plenty enemies of the human variety, many of whom are willing to fight, steal, and/or kill...

Not like you care about that.

The recent boom in VRMMORPGs has brought with it a surge of games in many different genres. You’ve decided to buy a copy of a new game called Emergence Online. You could be a veteran of VR games, a master of shooter games, a semi experienced enthusiast checking out a new genre, or even just a newbie taking their first steps into the world. gl hf.

This is probably going a less plot oriented and more sandbox RP, not that serious and more just about daily adventures in game. I was on a long hiatus from this site, so the posts will probably be very short, just a paragraph or two.

Last edited:
im considering making this less about finding funny bugs and exploits and more just about generally screwing around

Hm, this seems intriguing. I think I may have to join this one... 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back