Emelia "Shakespeare" Dawson

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Emelia, first of all, I want to preemptively say Happy Birthday! Your birthday is the day after me and Ruby's :D  Can I get a Sagittarius high five?

Anyways, onto the question. Emelia, you've got a pretty big thing for Jed. Have you noticed how close he seems to be with Harley? And if so, how does that make you feel?

@Danoram

*Emelia blinks curiously while glancing around, clearly feeling a bit awkward*

"Uh- Well, thank you much, Mr. SirBlazeALot. I appreciate it. And- uhm..."

*She hesitates slightly, but lifts a hand to give the Sagittarius high-five, smiling gently*

*At the mentioning of Jeddidia, Emelia's cheeks flush a light pink and she quickly raises the both of her hands to try and hide this with a little squeak*

"A pretty big thing? Oh my..."

*She clears her throat and snaps back into a more professional demeanor*

"Ahem. Excuse my behavior... As for Jeddidia, I wouldn't say I have a thing for him, but I am simply taken by the idea of better getting to know him. He is very unique compared to your typical Northerners like me. The red in his hair leads me to wonder where it's happening stemmed from. For what reason is it there? Does it symbolize some form of sentimentality- I just..."

*Emelia sighs through her nose and slumps in her seat*

"He is fairly close with the gender-swapping one, isn't he?... I hate to admit it, but I have, indeed, noticed. As for how it makes me feel... I want to say envious. However, because I am not entitled to Jeddidia in any way, shape, and/or form... I will simply imply that I am curious to know how their relationship came to be. Where did they meet? How... I wonder if he feels any sort of attraction towards Harley's double-x-chromosome features. The way I see it... if they aren't fooling with Jeddidia's emotions or wronging him, then I approve."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back