Ember says hi^^

LordezzEmber

Put that 'me' in 'someone'!
Hey hey everyone, after a long time of seeking forums for roleplaying, I landed here and I gotta say, RPNation seems great till now!

As a person, I'm a 20 years old neutral and probably kind of a social butterfly, so if you just want someone to chat or so, shoot me a pm!
In my free time, I'm writing on my novel, playing the piano, cosplaying and spending my time out in the woods and fields just enjoying nature.

When it comes down to roleplaying, I basically play everything, every gender, topic and so on; mostly with around 2 to 6 paragraphs and a couple of side characters.
From fluffy love stories to action-loaded horror RPs, I'm in!^^

I'm mostly out of ideas what to write by now, so I'll just leave this here like it is now.
Cya around the forums! ?

I am glad your enjoying this site. With the update, it is hard to see people enjoying it so far. Nice to meet you, I am BunBun or Bunny. If you ever want someone to chat I am your guy but I know some other people if you don't prefer my company. >w< Hope to see you around.

I am glad your enjoying this site. With the update, it is hard to see people enjoying it so far. Nice to meet you, I am BunBun or Bunny. If you ever want someone to chat I am your guy but I know some other people if you don't prefer my company. >w< Hope to see you around.
Hi bunny, thanks for your nice welcoming words^^ so there's been an update lately? sounds like a lot was changed by it :o

YEAH, everything changed but it's okay. Just something to get used to. I have seen so many updates. Although the last one was prefect I think this is better for coders and the likes.

wow, sounds great. being kind of a coder myself it's nice to see all the BBC(+) this site is supporting; definitely getting down to trying it all out soon^^

You will have to teach me some time then. I have shied away from such a mess since I have no need for it. XD

no problem, haha^^ By the way, is there some way to bookmark threads or so?^^" If so, I'm too blind to see it X'D

You can only watch the thread sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back