• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Email Notifications not working!

swimmjacket

Mischief Managed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Recently I've been having trouble with the email notifications. I won't get an email for a new reply to a PM for over an hour after it's been posted.

Also sometimes I'll get notifications out of order. So if I'm online and I see a new reply to a conversation (without getting a notification) I'll go ahead and reply. So then what happens is (for example) there's a reply that came in at 1:00pm and then a reply at 1:10pm. I'll end up getting the 1:10pm reply email before the 1:00pm.

Recently I've been having trouble with the email notifications. I won't get an email for a new reply to a PM for over an hour after it's been posted.

Also sometimes I'll get notifications out of order. So if I'm online and I see a new reply to a conversation (without getting a notification) I'll go ahead and reply. So then what happens is (for example) there's a reply that came in at 1:00pm and then a reply at 1:10pm. I'll end up getting the 1:10pm reply email before the 1:00pm.

As far as I can tell, nothing is wrong with our email service but I'll keep looking.

I had this happen. I removed email notifications for a day then turned them back on and it seems to be working fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back