• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Email notifications in Gmail?

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Just wondering if anyone could help me? 😇

Ever since just before Christmas, all my email notifications for PMs on here have been categorised as Promotions rather than Primary in Gmail, and no matter how many times I move the emails to Primary, Gmail never seems to remember.

Why this is a problem for me is that I use my Gmail push notifications on my phone to alert myself on new PMs on here, and I don't get push notifications on emails that arrive in the Promotions section of Gmail.

I am unsure of why Gmail changed this, but you might need to play around filters in Gmail settings to have RPN emails fall into specific folder.

The forums has an option to enable push notifications too, so you might want to try that as alternative.
Go to your Account preferences and there will be a list of push notifications from the forums you want to enable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back