• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Elysium's Veil OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooo! Are they separated by region/pantheon or something different?
No, it's more of an ideological split.

For example, the main leder of the Seelie Court is based on Rex Nemorensis (which, in short, was a priest of Diana who earned their role by killing their predecessor) and their Mythkeeper is as a result very supportive of combat between magical girls as a form of social Darwinism.

But some other Mythkeepers think that killing off future vessels is a waste of time and effort.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm just about to go bed so I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the sock drawer at the moment.

Hope at least a couple of the other participants show up.

With that said Fairfax Fairfax is there a particular way that the heroes transform? (as well as a particular name for the human partners of the Mythkeepers?)

No, it's more of an ideological split.

For example, the main leder of the Seelie Court is based on Rex Nemorensis (which, in short, was a priest of Diana who earned their role by killing their predecessor) and their Mythkeeper is as a result very supportive of combat between magical girls as a form of social Darwinism.

But some other Mythkeepers think that killing off future vessels is a waste of time and effort.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm just about to go bed so I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the sock drawer at the moment.
No that made sense, I just forgot to reply.

Apologies for the continued delay- my life continues to be crazy. I will try to get my CS and intro post done as soon as I'm able.

Last edited:
Ok, my CS is finally done. Lmk if she's accepted and I can get started on an intro post~! (Apologies again for how long it took)

Sorry, I honestly thought this died since most of those who expressed interest never made a character or said anything in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back