• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elysium Premise/Recruitment

Imrie101

Premise: So basically the protagonist (my OC) Ura Nagy a mortal washes on the shore of a mythical island called Elysium. A place we’re Geek gods spend their vacation among mortals who’ve won their favor.

Without any memories of his previous life he feels misplaced, lonely and worried about being found out.

About you: So yea, anyway I’m looking for RPers who’d like to play Greek gods. I won’t list them here because there’s so many, feel free to find one you like!

Thanks for looking! <3

((for reference to Ura please see picture attached below artxbyxme))

Attachments

• D798C533-FC48-4BDE-9384-FD21FB69F939.jpeg
    D798C533-FC48-4BDE-9384-FD21FB69F939.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Are the gods human incarnations of themselves? not necessarily as weak as a human, but they look like humans? Or are they full blown, greek mythical gods? (in a similar vein as the Hercules movie for example)

Elysium OC Thread
So I had some extra time...hope to see you there!

Elysium RP

Isle of Elysium RP ((hope to see you all there!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back