• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐮𝐦 - closed!

stellamaris

𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

genesis

grimes (sped up)

overview.

S
    itting atop the ruins of Las Vegas is Elysian City, set in the year 2223 after a majority of humanity has evacuated the planet due to the climate Crisis. An invisible wall encircles the city keeping everyone inside, but most importantly, keeping the climate stable and safe from harm.

This little bubble of heaven (with a population of over 20 million and counting!) only exists due to tech giant Arcane Industries, also known as A.I. It’s thanks to them that Elysian has been able to grow and thrive for over a century now.

The CEO of the company, Ana Aguirre, has unfortunately aged to the point where most of her duties have fallen to her son, Santiago Aguirre, who has started a project of his own, unbeknownst to the citizens of Elysian City. This project originally started with good enough intentions – giving humans abilities the likes of which they’ve only seen on their holo-screens – but quickly morphed into an unhealthy obsession with power.

He started experimenting on himself, but quickly branched out using company resources to secure test subjects in a way no one would notice. Through the hospital, he’s been able to source people on the verge of death, have them legally pronounced dead, use company tech to keep them alive, and then morph them into gods, piece by piece.

Your life was signed away on the dotted line. Now what are they going to do with it?

More importantly – will you let them?

[ loosely inspired by Greek myth, Cyberpunk2077, and The Giver ]

intro

roles

rules

elysium,

welcome home
traveler

genre

cyberpunk, superpowers

status

accepting

spots open

6/12

platform

rpn

♡coded by uxie♡

Genre: cyberpunk, superpowers
Gms: stellamaris stellamaris (main) erosful erosful @queenlykt
Spots Open: 8/12
Platform: RPN

lore!

INTRO-
Sitting atop the ruins of Las Vegas is Elysian City, set in the year 2223 after a majority of humanity has evacuated the planet due to the climate Crisis. An invisible wall encircles the city keeping everyone inside, but most importantly, keeping the climate stable and safe from harm.

This little bubble of heaven (with a population of over 20 million and counting!) only exists due to tech giant Arcane Industries, also known as A.I. It’s thanks to them that Elysian has been able to grow and thrive for over a century now.

The CEO of the company, Ana Aguirre, has unfortunately aged to the point where most of her duties have fallen to her son, Santiago Aguirre, who has started a project of his own, unbeknownst to the citizens of Elysian City. This project originally started with good enough intentions – giving humans abilities the likes of which they’ve only seen on their holo-screens – but quickly morphed into an unhealthy obsession with power.

He started experimenting on himself, but quickly branched out using company resources to secure test subjects in a way no one would notice. Through the hospital, he’s been able to source people on the verge of death, have them legally pronounced dead, use company tech to keep them alive, and then morph them into gods, piece by piece.

Your life was signed away on the dotted line. Now what are they going to do with it?

More importantly – will you let them?

[ loosely inspired by Greek myth, Cyberpunk2077, and The Giver ]

ROLES-
001. - closed
The begrudging and headstrong team leader. Based off of Zeus, Aegeon, and Astrape. Their abilities have to do with electricity and weather.

002. - closed
The emotional support water bottle that takes on a sort of caregiving role. Based off of Poseidon, Thalassa, and Oceanus. Their abilities have to do with anything water related.

003. - closed
The wannabe edgelord that's actually a sweetheart. Based off of Hades and Thanatos. Their abilities have to do with death and decay.

004. - closed
The meddler. Based off of Hera, Dolos, and Psyche. Their abilities have to do with emotions, the mind, and relationships.

005. - open
The nurturing wallflower. Based off of Demeter, Persephone, and Gaia. Their abilities have to do with nature, plants, and the Earth.

006. - closed
The light that never goes out. Based off of Apollo, Helios, Asclepius, and Phoebe. Their abilities have to do with light, healing, and prophecy.

007. - closed
The night owl. Based off of Artemis, Selene, and Pan. Their abilities have to do with darkness, sharpshooting, and animals.

008. - open
The brains of the operation. Based off of Athena. Their abilities have to do with intelligence and technology.

009. - closed
The loose cannon. Based off of Ares. Their abilities have to do with combat, strength, and anger.

010. - open
The hedonist. Based off of Aphrodite and Eros. Their abilities have to do with love, attraction, and persuasiveness.

011. - closed
The hotheaded mechanist. Based off of Hephaestus. Their abilities have to do with fire, craftsmanship, and metal.

012. - closed
Everyone's friend. Based off of Hermes and Angelia. Their abilities have to do with flight and stealth.

RULES-
1. You must be 18+. This RP will include some dark themes, and as none of the hosts are minors, we'd prefer to write with other non-minors. Especially if romance plots evolve.
2. Be communicative. I won't harp too much on activity, but I expect at least one post every two weeks and interaction in the OOC discord server (that you'll have access to once your character is approved) at least once a week. Extenuating circumstances will always be understood, but please try to give one of the GMs notice if you'll be inactive or have lost interest. I won't be cliché here and tell you to have fun, but I will ask that you try to interact with the other members and try to stay engaged.
3. No bigotry, hate speech, or harassment of any kind will be allowed. Nor anything going against RPN guidelines.
4. Posts should be at least 400+ words. No one liners. I don't expect novellas (that would be hypocritical of me!) but I do expect you to give something for your fellow writers to engage with.
5. A discord account won't be required, but it is preferred since most OOC chat and announcements will be held there. I hope you enjoy this little world we've created. Let me know what you think below! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or one of the other GMs.

EDIT: Applications posted! Please read carefully, the process may not be what you're used to.

Please see the most recent update on the second page of this thread!

Last edited:
90b45f88adf1f7a48060ecdb63538dcc.jpg

oooooh consider me def interested ♡

interested af!!!

why is everything in my life AGGRESSIVELY throwing me back into my greek mythology phase kasfhkhfa

interested af!!!

why is everything in my life AGGRESSIVELY throwing me back into my greek mythology phase kasfhkhfa
it's the best phase. so happy to see all this interest wtf???

it's the best phase. so happy to see all this interest wtf???
i mean who doesn't love cyberpunk themes and/or greek mythology? i mean c'mon....together even?? chefs kiss!

i mean who doesn't love cyberpunk themes and/or greek mythology? i mean c'mon....together even?? chefs kiss!
i selfishly combined my two favorite genres, i'm so glad other people agree!!! thank you so much

alright friends! please take a look at the application page & follow the directions carefully!
ps. don't be afraid to message me!! i promise i don't bite and i love helping to build characters <3

this link here

Last edited:
stellamaris stellamaris quick lil q- I saw a few roles were already closed, so are those guys claimed by other gms, or just peeps already in the rp? c:

stellamaris stellamaris quick lil q- I saw a few roles were already closed, so are those guys claimed by other gms, or just peeps already in the rp? c:
the first three roles are claimed by the gms! role 6 is by a close friend. if any previously closed roles become open, i'll post an update in the apps thread c:

the first three roles are claimed by the gms! role 6 is by a close friend. if any previously closed roles become open, i'll post an update in the apps thread c:
gotchya!! and I just have to thank u for doing the whole “you can apply for multiple roles but only get one” thing because my indecisive ass could never-

Alright, sent the prototype version of the CS in DMs.
yep, gotcha! i'm probably going to head off soon but we've only got two applications so far, so if anyone is thinking about applying but doesn't know if there will be room, pls feel free to dm me!

updated: there are six spots left officially, but i will be allowing applications for the 006 role. i will let you all know by friday night if that role is officially open, but feel free to include it in your applications! haven't had any apps for 004, 005, and 010! thank you for all the interest everyone <3

Last edited:
i'm going to tentatively re-open the 006 role for applications! still 6/12 spots open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back