• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Inactive Eltheron Deliross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrition003

The Omnipotent Grey Ninja!
Eltheron Deliross

- The Silent Shadow -

• Posting Color: None

Name: Eltheron Deliross
    Race: Shadow Elf
    Sex: Male

Hair: White / Ear Length
    Eyes: Light Grey
    Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
    Weight: 165 lb (75 kg)

Languages: Elven, Common

Alignment: Neutral Good

Last edited by a moderator:
As for your character title, I suppose Little Shadow can do if you want. Suggesting because you wrote that next to your name, nothing else.

Not sure if you read the history tips, but your character should be extraordinary in some way. Maybe I'm missing it, or you missed that altogether. An impressive history without a doubt, but could use some unique event - oh well. Just tell me your thoughts, maybe we can leave it as it is.

Little Shadow was gonna be what his father called him when he was young, and it stuck against his liking. I was also thinking his father's legacy would be his bug background thing. but if you need soemthing more substantial let me know i can think soemthing up

The title is just for kicks. It can be whatever you want. A real title, a made up title, class name etc. For example Ilhirel would have "The Sorceress" or something like that.

Like i said, I like it cause its kinda central to part of his personality. its one of those nicknames he was always called and never liked, even now that hes older

however if you prefer something that isnt so much part of character history, i'll add something else i was thinking about, "The Silent Shadow"

No, you misunderstood. I said you can have it at whatever you want. It's perfectly fine for as long as it has to do with your character :D

Character approved!

Awesome picture by the way :o

thanks, i had a good idea of what i wanted my character to look like, and when i found that pic i immediately loved it.

i changed his title. Since it can be completely by choice, i like Silent Shadow better :)

This comment is just a note for myself about this character:

Father - Arturus

Grandfather - Celdilon

Great Grandfather - Xavius

Contrition is hereby considered to have permanently left the game, and thus this character sheet is tagged as Inactive/Leaver until further action is taken. Ingame the character is considered to be missing in action, according to real storyline events. It is possible that this character will be reintroduced one day as an NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back