• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elodia - [DnD] short campaign interest check (last days!)

Alrighty. In that case I guess I'd like to be (or take the necessary steps towards being) a necromancer if at all possible. Is there any particular guide you can source me to that I should know for the process of creating my character/stats?
Try to get yourself a Player's Hand Book for D&D 5th Edition. If you want to become a necromancer, you'd be specifically interested in reading of Warlocks, which can make good Necromancers.

Try to get yourself a Player's Hand Book for D&D 5th Edition. If you want to become a necromancer, you'd be specifically interested in reading of Warlocks, which can make good Necromancers.

I *think* I got something brewing here. Do you have a discord I could pm you on to make sure I'm doing this right?

Are you still accepting party members? If it helps I own Volo's, Xanathar's, the PHB, Sword Coast, and the DMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back